7 ways to make your AI Website even better - tips and tricks πŸš€πŸ›°οΈπŸŒŒπŸ”₯

Janusz Mirowski
38 replies
πŸš€ Hey Guys! WebWave AI Website Builder just landed, and it's basically the BeyoncΓ© of website creation. 1️⃣ Click, and BAM! Your website is born. But, we know you want to sprinkle some extra magic on it, right? πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈπŸŒŸ That's why we've got 7 epic tips for you to turn your AI creation from "meh" to "OMG, is this for real?!" πŸš€πŸŽ‰ https://youtu.be/XvN72qYWA2w ⏰ Here's the lowdown on what you'll learn in our video journey: 0:00 Introduction (because we're polite like that) 0:21 Prompts (they're like the cool friends of website creation) 1:28 Text Styles (because who wants a boring website?) 2:18 Global Colors (your site, your palette) 2:55 AI Writer (it's like having Shakespeare in your toolkit) 3:42 Sections (the building blocks of your digital empire) 4:23 Table (because why not? Tables are cool!) 5:10 Binding Elements (it's like the glue that holds it all together) 5:43 Outro (mic drop moment) Ready to turn your website into the Picasso of the internet? If you have any ideas how to make our AI better is your moment :) https://webwave.me/ai-website-bu... #AISweetness #WebsiteWonderland #SqueezeThatAILemon πŸ‹πŸš€

Replies

Aaron Jordan
Thanks for that tips and great!
Khagani Bayramov
Congratulations! When first emerged, it was told that the AI will take over what humans do. But not to forget that it becomes even more powerful tool at the hands of those who know how to use it in the right way. All hail to your team for enabling people to do some stuff easily that was considered the expertise of certain people back in the days.
Ilya Chv
@janusz_mirowski Great tips! But I gotta ask: is the speaker in the video generated or not? I mean, it's an AI video after all! πŸ˜„ And honestly, with the way tech is going, wouldn't be surprised if the speaker could be replaced too))
Janusz Mirowski
But for sure we can use AI for that I saw many solutions. But for now human Is human ;)
Martin Baun
Thanks for the tips, Janusz! Your video breakdown was super helpful. Keep up the great work!
Carl lee Frye
I love creating websites but when they request a domain name they want to charge you for it, aren't there any sites that don't charge for domain names.?
Carl lee Frye
@janusz_mirowski why how does it benefit the website.? How does a domain name benefit the website and the website builder? please explain its purpose.
Lesile Hensley
These 7 ways are so good.
supun madhusanka
Thanks for the tips, Janusz! Your video breakdown was super helpful. Keep up the great work!
Fibaly Group
It sounds like magic. Great tips!
Priya shekar
Thanks for the tips and tricks.
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
Thank you for these great tips!
Janusz Mirowski
I didn't predict you will like it so much πŸ˜„
Jake Harrison
Great, thanks for sharing!