Does scheduling content consume too much of your time?

Akshay Potdar
11 replies
What is the activity which takes much of your daily time from a personal branding perspective as a Founder/CEO? Is it content creation or distribution?

Replies

Alex Papageorge
It's much more creation vs scheduling for me. I've been trying to understand how a virtual assistant can help me here - If anyone knows, let me know!
Akshay Potdar
@alex_papageorge Keeping in mind your requirement for content creation and re-purposing around your personal brand, I would like to send you a free express audit around and also like to share with you my venture ThoughtLoop which I've finally launched last week. If you could send me an email or any other way to connect with you I'm sure you will find what I'm sending quite useful.
Alex Papageorge
@akshay_potdar I just followed you on Twitter - Mind PM'ing me? Happy to share my email too
Akshay Potdar
@alex_papageorge Just see if you followed @Its_Me_Akki on twitter. I think you followed my old account.
Caroline Chiari
same as @alex_papageorge content creation and recycling is the time consuming piece. I probably spend 6h a week in content creation and maybe 10mins on scheduling.
Akshay Potdar
@alex_papageorge @caroline_chiari Would a content curation service which helps you create/ curate multiple pieces of content from an existing macro content help you to solve this issue?
Caroline Chiari
@akshay_potdar If you are saying a service where I give it a piece of content and it generates multiple pieces of content for me, or content ideas, then yes!
Akshay Potdar
@caroline_chiari Would there be a formal email I can use to connect with you? I'm happy to finally announce the launch of ThoughtLoop and would like to send you a FREE express brand audit around your personal brand. It's exactly around the lines of your requirement for re-purposing content and I think you will really like it.