Easy way to give writings a Narrated voice over, ideally with waveform & maybe progressing marker?

ax
1 reply
Easy way to give writings a Narrated voice over, ideally with waveform & maybe progressing marker? 1. Easy way to take my writings; quotes, poems or short insights into video with Narrated voice over,ideally with waveform & maybe a karaoke style or jumping/ progressing cursor/ marker on the text? 2. Keeping some chosen static background image or the writing as an image. Basically, give my writings a little bit of voice, diction, feel, vibe. Thoughts/ suggestions on simpler easy mobile apps that can be used to this? Or a SIMPLER way to use a Video Editor without having to master A VIDEO EDITOR just for this?

Replies

ax
I am trying to find HOW to ASK? I got this from the HELP - But where do I CLICK / what LINK to get it to START/ OPEN UP? Go here? and Where? Where is this invisible link? https://help.producthunt.com/en/... How do I ask for recommendations? Jake Crump avatar Written by Jake Crump Updated over a week ago To ask for recommendations, you can go here and click on ‘Ask for recommendations’. You can then fill in the title and description. The title should be in the form of a question and be product based. A good example would be “What’s the best screenshot app for Mac OS?” A question like “How great are cats?” would not be a good fit for Ask Product Hunt. We can go ahead and tell you though, the answer is that they’re the best!