50 days Streak but my wife pulling her hair!

Neel Patel
37 replies
50 days Streak. 550 Twitter followers. 3000 LinkedIn followers. I am all over the places. My wife draw a picture of herself pulling her hair cause I talk about my product launch 24/7 and she seems to have lost it. I wish I could post what she drew. I am gonna post it on X or LinkedIn. Asking yall to help me with my launch :) Subscribe to my upcoming product! Yours, A guy with a purple background

Replies

Valdiss Kramar
When diving into the world of wigs and hair extensions, two terms frequently come up: lace closure and lace frontal. Both play pivotal roles in creating natural-looking hairstyles and enhancing one’s appearance, yet they serve different purposes and cater to diverse styling needs. Understanding the differences between them, as well as gathering insights from those who have worn both, can help you make an informed decision about which is best suited for your personal style and needs. Lace Closure: A lace closure typically measures 4x4 inches and is used to close off an install at the top or side of the hair. It offers a natural blend by covering the area where the weave gets sewn in, ensuring that your extensions look like your natural scalp. Users who prefer simplicity and low maintenance often favor closures. They are particularly recommended for those new to wigs or those looking for a convenient, everyday option that requires minimal styling. Closures are versatile enough to allow for parting, but they provide a more limited scope in terms of hairstyles compared to frontals. Lace Frontal: Lace frontals are significantly larger, usually measuring 13x4 inches, covering the entire hairline from ear to ear. This allows for greater versatility in styling, making it possible to wear pulled-back hairstyles that expose the entire hairline. Frontals are ideal for those who wish to achieve a more seamless integration with their natural hair, offering options for more dynamic and diverse styling, including deep partings, ponytails, and slick-back styles. However, they typically require more maintenance than closures, including regular washing and potentially more frequent visits to the stylist for adjustments. User Recommendations: Individuals who have experienced both closures and frontals often cite their lifestyle and styling preferences as the deciding factors. Those seeking ease and less frequent styling tend to lean towards closures. In contrast, individuals who prioritize versatility and more natural-looking hairlines gravitate towards frontals. Despite their differences, both closures and frontals can offer a natural appearance when installed correctly. The key is in the customization – trimming the lace to fit your hairline perfectly, choosing the right lace color to match your scalp, and ensuring the hair density of the piece matches your natural hair. Closure vs Frontal: The choice between a lace closure and a lace frontal ultimately depends on your personal needs, styling capabilities, and the look you aim to achieve. Frontals offer more flexibility but come with higher maintenance, while closures are more user-friendly and less demanding in terms of upkeep. When considering a lace closure or frontal, reflect on your daily routine, styling preferences, and the amount of time you're willing to dedicate to maintaining your wig. By weighing these factors, you can select the option that best complements your lifestyle and meets your aesthetic goals, ensuring a satisfying and empowering wig-wearing experience.
Good luck with your launch, when are you planning to launch?
How long can you continue your streak before your wife has no more hair to pull? Joking aside, you've done brilliantly in 50 days! No joke, it's really hard work.
Neel Patel
@jgani lol. That’s a hard one to answer 😅 For sure. Been on the grind. Let’s see the results on Wednesday!
Neel Patel
@jinkal_patel1 Shall I show your photo to everyone here? lol
Jinkal Patel
@neelptl2602 Haha, sure thing! Just be warned, it might steal the spotlight from your 50-day streak. 😉 Ready for the world to see your biggest fan's masterpiece! 🎨🌟
Aristo Coutinho
Good luck with your launch
Jessica Herman
congratulations thats good to here
Hannah Price
50 days, 550 followers on Twitter, and 3000 on LinkedIn – impressive stats! But is your wife part of that streak, or has she muted you by now? 😂
Neel Patel
@hannahprce lol.. I tried pinging her here but no reply lol.. @jinkal_patel1 Did you just block me?
Raju Singh
This is fun and funny at the same time😀😀
Jinkal Patel
😄 Yep, guilty as charged—I might have turned my frustrations into art. 🎨 But let's celebrate the wins—50 days, 550 on Twitter, and 3000 on LinkedIn! 🚀 As for the constant product talk, it's become my personal background music. 🎶 So, to save my sanity and his precious locks, let's all hop on the excitement train! 🚂 Subscribe to his upcoming product—it's my way of ensuring he talks to someone other than me about it! 😉🌟
Maria Anosova 🔥
Need to add your wife as an ally and let her talk 24/7 about the launch too
:) good luck with your launch 🍀
Ranjana Girish
Good luck on your launch
Julia Zakharova
The guy with the purple background is quite active because he wants to achieve something!) Good luck to your wife in finding herself! But don't forget that you are a couple, and women want to talk about more than just career and being supportive of their husband 24/7. Everyone wants to care and hear something about themselves. Don't leave her with that. Be there for her)
Neel Patel
@julia_zakharova2 Of course, a great vacay awaiting her for our anniversary next week ;)
Julia Zakharova
@neelptl2602 Excellent! @jinkal_patel1 flowers at your feet and may your husband shower your hands with kisses)!
Sophia Smith
Are u looking for best haircuts ideas? If u are looking best haircuts ideas you must visit https://edgarhaircuts.org/ . In this you will find best and trendy edgar cut hair style.