5 Steps to Improve Remote Team Collaboration

Qudsia Ali
62 replies
1. Remote Meetings should be brief and result-oriented 2. Define your objectives clearly 3. Teamwork must be priority 4. Use the right tool 5. Empower your employees For millions of workers around the globe, remote work is quickly becoming the new standard, and you must implement the right solutions to ensure smooth working. What are your thoughts on it, and if you would like to add any points to it?

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
Empowering their employees is the best thing a company can do
Kat Pim
Nice tips. Remote team management is really a hot topic these days
Oleg Ferov
Really good Tips😍 Thanks
Micheal Andeson
1. Implement regular video calls. When you're managing a fully remote team, have a video conference at least once per day. ... 2. Create a virtual water cooler. ... 3. Practice active listening. ... 4. Schedule virtual happy hours. ... 5. Communicate regularly throughout the work week.
Launching soon!
@micheal_andeson69 Virtual water cooler thing is something unique. Would like to learn more about it...
Natallia Shakhmetava
Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚ I'd like to add remote team buildings)
Launching soon!
@shakhmetava_natallia Much necessary. Do you have any tips for this?
Natallia Shakhmetava
@qudsia_ali from my experience it's better to make such team buildings at least once per two months. For our team, we use different online games and polls) What about you? Do u have such events?
Launching soon!
@shakhmetava_natallia We have a society in our company whose responsibility is to organize recreational events monthly.
Heleana Grace
I would add 6. Over-communicate But this is an awesome list! ⚑️
Gabriele Proni
Great list Qudsia! I would add other 4 points: 6. adopt a remote work routine that works 7. facilitate the remote work of your teammates 8. communicate asynchronously 9. build a trusting culture by starting measuring results instead of monitoring people I usually share more details each saturday in a free newsletter named "The Saturday remoteR". If intered, you can take a look here πŸ‘ https://gabrieleproni.com/the-sa...
Launching soon!
@mrgab Great. I agree with all your points. Your site is pretty neat and UI is very attractive. Nicely done πŸ‘
Csaba Zajdo
Such an insightful list ! Thank you for sharing!
Emma Watson
Great. Thanks for sharing
Papyrus Font Generator
Content Creation The best way to engage with audience and influence revenue is through content creation on a great extent which specific strategies on content nature. https://www.meetrafay.com/
Durga Gokina
Macrometa has been a remote-first company for the last five years, with employees in 16 countries. Yes, we were remote-first long before Covid. I built remote teams from the ground up. Focus on effectiveness (instead of efficiency). Focus on building trust and relationships between team members and also between the team & manager. The rest of the things will fall into place.
Rose Anna
Informative, for more this type of tips visit my site https://techlarapoint.com/
Selin Anil
In my opinion productivity and efficiency at work depend too much on individual personalities and working styles to be able to - or to want to - create a magic recipe to improve remote team collaboration. Even the more with remote work, individual preferences & processes have been taking up more importance. Each one works much more freely in the way that suits them best. For example, in my team some people work better when they are online all the time on a group chat, and some others need to cut off for hours in order to produce deep work. The right tool for one won't be the best for the other, and working times are even the more shuffled that we're working around the globe... I agree with your tips, mostly, but want to stress out that every single 1-to-1 and group co-worker collaboration needs, to be optimal, to be designed according to the individuals constituting it.
Murali Gottumukkala
Communication and process driven tasks are the key to ensuring remote teams can collaborate effectively
Apollon Latsoudis
Solid tips. Some of those required to be expanded up such as the empowering employees tip. Point 2 also applies here, because if you have a clear agenda for the meeting which is communicated prior to the meeting to all attending parties, everyone will have a clear view as to what to expect. Updates and progress reports should also be briefly mentioned to encourage employees and allow them to feel part of the team and progress.
Marko Rakic
6. Communicate a lot, I'd add. The more you talk, the more relaxed people will be when it comes to talking about their needs/problems.
Raghav Mittal
Good points to consider.. Much required to stabilize mentally during WFH
Nicole Cogan
Good info ⚑️