5 must-haves in your SaaS social media content

Carmela Padasas
21 replies
Use Cases Benefits Reviews Weekly wins of your users Updates and announcements of your SaaS What do you want to know more about content creation?

Replies

Olesia Zinchenko
I'm really interested in seeing what you have to say about creating social media content for SaaS. I think it's important to make sure the content is not only informative, but also engaging and fun. It would be great to hear about how to make content that is both professional and friendly. Thanks for sharing your insights!
Carmela Padasas
@olesia_zinchenko Thanks for your reply Olesia, I looked through Tiktok and other social media platforms like IG and LinkedIn, they showcase different side of the product and company depends on the platform and their branding like any other industry. Tiktok - to reach a wider audience while making it entertaining and informative (engaging posts: use cases and playing with hooks; to make it look professional, trustworthy and authoritative (show face, no VO or AI VO) LinkedIn - all about their company and employees; some data sets Instagram - visual informations while having videos, Twitter - its another side again, see #buildinpublic Hoped I helped you with these
Samantha Den
Don't you think that reviews are being manipulated today?
Carmela Padasas
@samantha_den I saw an app the last week that bad reviews can be deleted on a platform, I forgot its name and I won't share it. Tho for some when asking for reviews, there are guide questions, not scripted, and it helps with SEO for some platforms. Guide questions that can help readers to evaluate the brand. For example in eCommerce, filters in reviews are more specific to their quality: like durability, flexibility, and true to size unlike before 5 stars and comments are enough. If the reviews are for services, we could check the ratio and the credibility of the person who gave them. For example, 10 recommendations on LinkedIn and website but claimed to have catered to 500 businesses. Also, if you see big names in their niche in their review section or just a logo of their big clients on the website. Even for a SaaS, is the reviews detailed as if someone has already tried it or just someone in awe, ratio again like 5 out of 30 reviews gave detailed +/- a review. Hope I helped you here 😊
Mutlu Sakar
What about sector related blog posts?
Carmela Padasas
@mutlusakar Hi! Checked Inodash and saw its use cases. Aside from keyword research, explain your difference from other collaboration tool, your use cases and a lot more topics Think of your target users not only CEO/founders, your users are also teams or other department of a business/startup, it could be how-tos and what metrics
Sherry Xena
thank you for sharing
Ashlyn Bambina
Thanks for sharing Carmela... Let me add few here which are also plays a vital role: 1) Informative & relevant content 2) Visual content 3) Your success stories 4) Interactive content
Taylah Drury
Thanks for the useful tips.
We also have sector related and general blog posts. Not sure if anyone reads them anymore 😅
Carmela Padasas
@sandradjajic hmm the most competitive keyword on SaaS is I think the word "alternative" Canva alternative Writesonic Alternative Even I use it for my own research when I need some products to compare
Farhan Tariq
Thanks for this one! I'll surely implement this on my SaaS social media marketing plan.