How to market to Americans when you never set foot on US soil? Is it even possible?

Ahmed Magdy
3 replies
My name is Ahmed Magdy and I'm starting a business targeting US real estate investors and agents/brokers. I'm a telecom engineer and a certified project manager, who used to do some freelancing as a software developer on the side. One of my freelancing gigs with a veteran American real estate agent inspired me to start this project and share it with the world. Well ... the US world. My project is a little software gadget that should save a lot of time for investors looking for rental properties to buy-and-hold. You can read more about the tool on the website. Having almost no money for marketing, I created pages on social media outlets and a MailChimp account. I signed up to the BiggerPockets community forum. I reached out to my two American contacts in the real estate business to help me promote the thing. I created a Kickstarter campaign mainly to generate leads. Those are the few ideas I had. I'm still starting, so I cannot say I failed yet. But the results are certainly not what I hoped for. Anyone in here has gone through similar experience? I'd really appreciate any tips or pointers. Or is it impossible and I should cancel the whole thing off?

Replies

Johan Liebert
Absolutely, marketing to Americans without being physically present in the US is entirely possible. Leverage digital platforms, such as social media, SEO-optimized content, and targeted online advertising, to reach your American audience. Utilize market research to understand their preferences and behaviors. Collaborate with influencers or partner with US-based businesses for credibility. As for "what is strip cropping," it is an agricultural practice where different crops are planted in alternating strips to prevent soil erosion and enhance biodiversity, showcasing sustainable farming methods.
Johan Liebert
Absolutely, marketing to Americans from abroad is entirely possible. Leverage digital platforms and social media to reach your target audience. Craft compelling content that resonates with American consumers, and utilize localized advertising strategies. Additionally, consider partnerships with influencers or businesses already established in the U.S. to enhance your market presence. Don't forget to conduct thorough research on American consumer preferences and trends. As for "Desherbants," tailor your marketing approach to highlight how your product meets the specific needs or preferences of the American market.
Johan Liebert
Absolutely, marketing to Americans without being physically present in the US is not only possible but also quite common in today's globalized digital landscape. Leverage online platforms, social media, and targeted advertising to reach your American audience. Utilize SEO strategies, create engaging content, and consider partnerships with influencers or businesses based in the US. Tailor your messaging to resonate with American culture and values. As for Desherbant Radikal, ensure that your marketing materials are translated into English and adapted to the preferences and needs of the American market to effectively promote your product or service.