Roast my landing page - Remote Leaf

Abinaya from Remote Leaf
2 replies
Hi Makers, With Remote Leaf, we hand-pick remote jobs from over the internet and send it to remote job seekers. I've re-done my landing page and here is the product link -> https://remoteleaf.com Please provide your feedback. Thanks in advance!

Replies

Mohamed Boudra
Hello, your landing page could use a copy review, I can see some grammar issues. For example, the main headline is wrong: > Remote Leaf search the entire internet and hand-pick thousands of remote jobs, so you don’t have to. It could be written like this: > We search the entire internet and hand-pick thousands of remote jobs, so you don’t have to. Or like this: > Remote Leaf searches the entire internet and hand-picks thousands of remote jobs, so you don’t have to. Same thing with "If there are remote jobs in tech, we will find it ", it should be "we will find them". Overall page looks good though, maybe you could mention that it's an email subscription at the top of the page instead of doing it in the middle, but just a nitpick :)
Hat Johnson
The page looks really clean, it's really obvious what the site is about. I agree with Mohamed- the copy needs to be reviewed. I think either of the sentences he has kindly suggested for you sound good. I think "We search the entire internet..." sounds punchier.