What anyone be interested in using set of templates designed to help deliver a startup?

Alistair Berry
5 replies
I've been toying with the idea to create/collate a set of templates designed to deliver an idea to share with the Startup community. Basically creating a guide that moves through through the essential steps and provides example documents needed to deliver your idea; task breakdowns, Lean canvas, pitch deck, etc. In my day job as at a digital agency I spend most of my time is spent trying to convince businesses the importance of methodologies and processes to deliver long-term projects rather than just focusing on the next set of features. Most of the time I find providing them with a foundation to customise and update works better than just telling them what they need to do. So far I've been thinking of the following 'stages' (with a set of tasks and relevant documents ready to use for each). While it would focus on software-based startups, you could tweak it to your needs. 1. Ideation 2. Research 3. Validation 4. Business 5. Prototype 6. MVP
Yes
No

Replies

.NET Software Architect
This would be great, I have heard so many people put up a landing page and then call it an MVP, so I hear you on explaining to people what theses actually are.
Fullstack developer
@andy_weston Glad to hear! If you don't mind I might message you when I have an early version ready to get some feedback?
.NET Software Architect
@aberry273 Sure, glad to, I'm no expert but I feel the need for it.
Hidden comment