Launched website for my app - any feedback? (https://pinc.xyz)

Oleh
8 replies

Replies

Shamanth Suresh
Also your website doesn’t speak about ‘why it’s secure?’ How is the user’s data stored? encrypted? Not stored at all? How?
Oleh
@shamanthsuresh It's anonymous and stored only on the device and in a private iCloud container if enabled. This is described in the Privacy Policy too. Let me know if you have more questions.
Shamanth Suresh
Cool idea! Found it pretty complicated with the pattern usage. Wasn’t sure how pattern played a role? I know there was a step by step guide but I went thru it pretty fast :)
DJ Ross
Seems like a great idea. The site is clear and easy to understand. 2 main issues - 1) I'm an Android user. What you got against Android users? :) 2) Try not to have your entire site using a black background. Black backgrounds are more of a strain on the eye. Also, printing is unpredictable, some browsers will show an empty page (because the font is white). Other than those 2 issues good site.
Oleh
@dj_ross , thanks for feedback! I have nothing against Android, except than I'm an iOS dev :) And about black background on the website - trying to figure something out with it.
DJ Ross
@endore8 I understand, there is so much technology and so little time to learn it all. I'm curious to know what language or tools do you use to develop iOS apps? I have been looking at Xamarin. My understanding is that it lets you develop for Android and iOS. To develop for iOS I believe you will need to have a Mac to compile, which you probably already have because you develop iOS apps.