Looking for some early feedback before I do the product hunt launch

Deepak Kumar Prabakaran
2 replies
Habitate.io - helps you create a community page on your website, where your customers can engage in discussions, polls, AMA's, etc. Website URL: https://www.habitate.io Today working on: 1. Improving the landing page 2. Integration with marketing tools like MailChimp, Hubspot, intercom.

Replies

Paul Nattapatsiri
Quick feedback. The tagline is quite vague for me in terms of what product are you offering. "Habitate is a cloud community suite that makes community building and online discussion simple, fun and fast." <-- are you offering a forum SaaS? a CRM? or what exactly is it? Stay focused on showing what users will get. To me "Habitate is packed full of innovation, all wrapped up in a beautiful design. This isn't just a nice skin. It is a community suite reimagined." doesn't say much about your product. Again, what is the "community suite"? If you can compare your product with, say, Zendesk or Discord, that'd put into context and make it easier for ppl to understand. Beautiful design though :) It could be something that I want to try but I don't want my community members to join new forums. I think that's the largest barrier of entry for your product.
Deepak Kumar Prabakaran
@smiled0g Hey thanks for that quick feedback. Changed the tagline just now, received same feedback from a few. Second, Yes we are offering a forum as a SaaS, and the advantage is that it's on your website. So your customers don't actually sign up for a new community. It's part of your product/website.