Do you plan to use GUN db for your next project ?

Gabriel Delattre
3 replies
As per their website GUN is the database for freedom fighters. GUN is pow­er­ing de­cen­tral­ized plat­forms with mil­lions of users and vast­ly dif­fer­ent re­quire­ments on a shoe­string bud­get. Did you already try it ? What do you think of this technology ? Will you use it ? Share your thoughts ! G

Replies

Prasanna Mestha
I would use GunDb if I were to build any analytics/monitoring application
Blockerson Parter
The concept of GUN as a database for freedom fighters and its ability to power decentralized platforms with limited resources is intriguing. While I haven't personally tried it yet, I find the idea of leveraging a shoestring budget to meet diverse requirements compelling. As for my thoughts on this technology, it appears promising for its potential to empower individuals and communities in a decentralized manner. The fact that GUN can handle the demands of platforms with millions of users is impressive, considering the resource constraints.
Debin Alsa
The Orbee Gun is designed to provide hours of entertainment and fun for individuals of all ages to use Orbee gun. It can be used both indoors and outdoors, making it a versatile option for playtime.