πŸ™‚πŸ‘₯3300 Followers πŸš€πŸ”₯116-Day StreakπŸ”₯ πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

Abdal Yousef
28 replies
What's up, friends? I am happy to share with you, that I almost reached β‰ˆ 3300 followers and am on my πŸ”₯ 116 day streak ;-) Thank you πŸ™πŸ» I am very grateful and happy to be on this journey with all of you. Let's grow together and support each other's Ambitions and goals

Replies

MariadPDC
Celebration.
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
how did you found so many people?)
Abdal Yousef
@mariadpdc, thank you πŸ™πŸ» @sasha_buratynskyi, the answer is not that simple. This requires a lot of time and effort. It has become an obsession for me, almost like a drug πŸ™ƒ. After seeing many peers in this discussion asking about it, I wanted to write a detailed discussion on the topic, but I've been very busy and haven't had the time. I will try to give some insights into the psychology of gaining more followers on PH. You need to be active: upvote launches, comments, discussions, etc. I upvote every comment, discussion, and launch I see and follow highly active people and interesting products. Every time you upvote, comment, or follow, people get notified and often reward you by following back.πŸ™‚ I also focus on supporting and encouraging those who are at the beginning of their journey. You wouldn't believe how many people feel discouraged and confused, unsure of where to start or how to grow. Most of my LinkedIn followers are PH users, which is amazing. Some days, I receive 30 messages on LinkedIn from PH users asking for support with their launches; I do it for the joy it brings, but they often offer their support for my future launches without me even asking. It's a reciprocal show of gratitude that often blossoms into friendship. Responding to every comment and engaging in discussions is important. I make it a point to reply to all comments on my discussions, taking the necessary time to provide thoughtful responses. For complex questions like this one, I might even schedule time in my calendar to ensure I give a qualified answer. I see this as a moral obligation and try to be conscientious about everything I do and say. By the way, sorry for the late response. I wanted to provide a detailed answer, but I am quite busy and stressed at the moment. This response is just a quick overview; there are a few other points I want to mention as well. That's why I plan to provide a more comprehensive answer later and might write a full discussion about it.
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
@mariadpdc @abdalyousef Thank you for sharing this so honestly and openly! Admire your passion and commitment
Ekaterina Goncharova
Wow that’s fast
Abdal Yousef
@katrinq, being fast, productive and communcative is one of the most important things these days, isn't it? I wish you the best, Ekaterina.
Sahil Kumar
wow that's great, so many followers, how did you found so many people.??
Abdal Yousef
@demondoss, thank you The answer is not that simple. This requires a lot of time and effort. It has become an obsession for me, almost like a drug πŸ™ƒ. After seeing many peers in this discussion asking about it, I wanted to write a detailed discussion on the topic, but I've been very busy and haven't had the time. I will try to give some insights into the psychology of gaining more followers on PH. You need to be active: upvote launches, comments, discussions, etc. I upvote every comment, discussion, and launch I see and follow highly active people and interesting products. Every time you upvote, comment, or follow, people get notified and often reward you by following back.πŸ™‚ I also focus on supporting and encouraging those who are at the beginning of their journey. You wouldn't believe how many people feel discouraged and confused, unsure of where to start or how to grow. Most of my LinkedIn followers are PH users, which is amazing. Some days, I receive 30 messages on LinkedIn from PH users asking for support with their launches; I do it for the joy it brings, but they often offer their support for my future launches without me even asking. It's a reciprocal show of gratitude that often blossoms into friendship. Responding to every comment and engaging in discussions is important. I make it a point to reply to all comments on my discussions, taking the necessary time to provide thoughtful responses. For complex questions like this one, I might even schedule time in my calendar to ensure I give a qualified answer. I see this as a moral obligation and try to be conscientious about everything I do and say. By the way, sorry for the late response. I wanted to provide a detailed answer, but I am quite busy and stressed at the moment. This response is just a quick overview; there are a few other points I want to mention as well. That's why I plan to provide a more comprehensive answer later and might write a full discussion about it.
Ragavee Raveenthiran
Awesome! 😊 Any tips for growing followers?
Velusamy Subramaniam
@raga_raav you have to contribute for PH community. Update the valid comments for the launched product on daily basis.
Abdal Yousef
@velusamy_subramaniam Good advice, Velusamy. I totally agree with you. Contributing, engaging and providing value are very important. @raga_raav I'll pass on some tips later in a separate discussion.
Abdal Yousef
@raga_raav, thank you, Ragavee the answer is not that simple. This requires a lot of time and effort. It is an obsession for me. It is like a drug πŸ™ƒ I wanted to write a discussion about it after seeing many peers on this discussion asking about it, but I've been very busy and haven't had time to do so. I will try to give some insights on the psychology of having more followers on PH. You have to be active and upvote launches, comments, discussions etc. I Upvote every comment, discussion, launch I see and follow highly active people and interessting products. Everytime you upvote, comment or follow, people get notified and reward you by following you.πŸ™‚ I also focus on supporting and encouraging people who are still at the beginning of their journey. You can't imagine how many are dying inside because of the lack of encouragement and because they are confused about everything, they don't know where to start and they don't how to grow. Most of my LinkedIn followers are PH users, and that's amazing ;-) On some days, I receive 30 messages on LinkedIn from my PH users asking me to support their launch ;-) I do it because of the feeling I get from that, but they offer their support for my future launches even without asking. Both sides show gratitude for the mutual support and it starts to be a friedship. Answering every comment and engaging in a lot of discussions is important. I normally answer all comments on my discussions and I take enough time to do that. I don't just give any answer, For complex question like this one, I might plan it in my calender just to give a qualified answer. This is a moral obligation to do that and I try to be aware of everything I do and say. BTW, Sorry for the late answer. I wanted to give a detailed answer and I am quite busy and stressed at the moment. This answer is just a fast answer and there are a couple of other things that I want to mention as well. This is why I will give a better answer later and I might write a discussion about it.
Ragavee Raveenthiran
@abdalyousef Thanks a lot for your detailed answer! I really do appreciate it. I can see you really put thought into it before sharing your valuable information. I've definitely learned from you. Thank you so much @abdalyousef .
Manouk Draisma
Amazing, how did you do so?
Abdal Yousef
@manouk_dr, thank you, Manouk The answer is not that simple. This requires a lot of time and effort. It has become an obsession for me, almost like a drug πŸ™ƒ. After seeing many peers in this discussion asking about it, I wanted to write a detailed discussion on the topic, but I've been very busy and haven't had the time. I will try to give some insights into the psychology of gaining more followers on PH. You need to be active: upvote launches, comments, discussions, etc. I upvote every comment, discussion, and launch I see and follow highly active people and interesting products. Every time you upvote, comment, or follow, people get notified and often reward you by following back.πŸ™‚ I also focus on supporting and encouraging those who are at the beginning of their journey. You wouldn't believe how many people feel discouraged and confused, unsure of where to start or how to grow. Most of my LinkedIn followers are PH users, which is amazing. Some days, I receive 30 messages on LinkedIn from PH users asking for support with their launches; I do it for the joy it brings, but they often offer their support for my future launches without me even asking. It's a reciprocal show of gratitude that often blossoms into friendship. Responding to every comment and engaging in discussions is important. I make it a point to reply to all comments on my discussions, taking the necessary time to provide thoughtful responses. For complex questions like this one, I might even schedule time in my calendar to ensure I give a qualified answer. I see this as a moral obligation and try to be conscientious about everything I do and say. By the way, sorry for the late response. I wanted to provide a detailed answer, but I am quite busy and stressed at the moment. This response is just a quick overview; there are a few other points I want to mention as well. That's why I plan to provide a more comprehensive answer later and might write a full discussion about it.
Brian Lawrence
That's great progress. Good job!
Martin Schumacher
Wow. Good job! I don't do that many followers. Some advice?
Abdal Yousef
@mighty_muddy, thank you, Martin. The answer is not that simple. This requires a lot of time and effort. It has become an obsession for me, almost like a drug πŸ™ƒ. After seeing many peers in this discussion asking about it, I wanted to write a detailed discussion on the topic, but I've been very busy and haven't had the time. I will try to give some insights into the psychology of gaining more followers on PH. You need to be active: upvote launches, comments, discussions, etc. I upvote every comment, discussion, and launch I see and follow highly active people and interesting products. Every time you upvote, comment, or follow, people get notified and often reward you by following back.πŸ™‚ I also focus on supporting and encouraging those who are at the beginning of their journey. You wouldn't believe how many people feel discouraged and confused, unsure of where to start or how to grow. Most of my LinkedIn followers are PH users, which is amazing. Some days, I receive 30 messages on LinkedIn from PH users asking for support with their launches; I do it for the joy it brings, but they often offer their support for my future launches without me even asking. It's a reciprocal show of gratitude that often blossoms into friendship. Responding to every comment and engaging in discussions is important. I make it a point to reply to all comments on my discussions, taking the necessary time to provide thoughtful responses. For complex questions like this one, I might even schedule time in my calendar to ensure I give a qualified answer. I see this as a moral obligation and try to be conscientious about everything I do and say. By the way, sorry for the late response. I wanted to provide a detailed answer, but I am quite busy and stressed at the moment. This response is just a quick overview; there are a few other points I want to mention as well. That's why I plan to provide a more comprehensive answer later and might write a full discussion about it.
Nsikan Dickson
I am glad to hear that