Have any of your noticed a change in Linkedin's policies related to promoting your company page?

Mark Bullard
1 reply
Previously, I could invite 25 linked connections per day. I was doing that and getting 3-9 new followers daily. There was a weekly limit (unpublished) that I hit at some point every week. It must have been 100 or 125 as that's generally how many invites I sent out in a week before hitting the limit. Now they have a 100 invites PER MONTH limit! For every invite that gets accepted, they replace it with one more invite. So, if I send out 25 invites today, and 3 accept, I'll get 3 more invites to send out. Given that typical response rates are in sub 10% for this kind of thing, and I was getting 10-30% response rates, I thought I was doing well. But now, I've found it very stifling. Wondering if it's universal or if they are "punishing" me for sending out to many invites?

Replies

Host of the EntrepreNerd live stream
Interesting - I know they're changing a lot with the platform lately. I know having a lot of outstanding invites from your personal profile is negative to your profile - they really don't like having un-accepted invites left alone. But it's good to know they made this change! I wasn't aware.