Do you manage marketing, product sampling and shopper insights for CPG brands?

I'm re-launching my SamplingLab business with a new approach to CPG product sampling and consumer feedback, and I'd like to exchange ideas with CPG marketers who are looking for new ways to get their products into the hands of consumers. Sampling first launched in 2014 as a brick-and-mortar storefront were consumers could pick from our inventory and take home a product to try for free, then provide feedback via an email survey. SamplingLab earned a lot attention, and was even named by Business Insider among its "50 Coolest New Businesses in America" for 2015. Our current website is being updated, but you can learn more about where we started and a bit about where we're headed at www.samplinglab.studio. As with many unconventional business models, some things didn't go as planned, so, I am applying lessons learned by pivoting the company to a new, mobile and contactless approach to sampling that maps to today's COVID-19 guidelines. Business has changed, so the way in which CPG brands interact consumers has to change along with it. Preliminary conversations with brand marketers have been very positive, but I need to learn more about the range of needs from CPG brands. If you're willing to have a conversation, email me at jeff.davis@samplinglab.studio to get things started. Thanks.
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help