Congratulations on the launch. Here are some thoughts:
- The website design is clean
- I know exactly what your website offers
Some things to think about:
- The logo design and heading, sub-heading typeface feel inconsistent. The logo is a modern-ish look. The typeface reminds me of quality old school stuff (e.g., New York Times)
- It's a great MVP, but maybe add some design assets preview on the homepage itself. I'd love to scroll through them on the homepage, rather than click around to see examples.
- Consider center aligning the two Kits you have.
Overall, very nice MVP, I'm sure it will get even better as you continue working on it.