πŸ”₯ 220 day streak. What are your goals on Product Hunt?

Olena Bomko
39 replies
My goals: 1. Community and new friends. 2. Discover new products. 3. Understand the tech market. (I'm a product marketer. That's important for me). 4. Get feedback about my products. 5. New customers and clients. 6. I plan hunting products, too. What about you?

Replies

Imran Razak
For me I love the fact that product hunt has an active community where others can discover others products and services. For me that’s what I’m focused on achieving this year, getting our app into production hunt communities hand and some feedback to improve.
Rick Fan
My goals are the 1, 2, 3. πŸ€”
Olena Bomko
@rick_fan But you launch products, so 4&5, too.
I think I saw you hunt a product recently Olena. Is this new, recent goal?
Olena Bomko
@jgani Me? I didn't. I helped my customers, but I didn't hunt :)
Devrim Vardar
I just launched on ProductHunt Olena, a help could be nice. Thanks. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Michael Shver
All from 1 to 5, since I'm planning the launch! Also, people here provide many useful pieces of advice and practical knowledge, so I can learn a lot from them to improve my product and its marketing πŸ”₯
Sia
I'm on 221 days. You'll never catch me! ;-)
Olena Bomko
@siavoshzarrasvand Ahahah :) I'm 100% okay with this.
Tornike Tsiramua
Congratulations, keep going! All the them but 1,2,3 in priority
Reach out to potential users and stakeholders at large
Lisa Steingold
Nice! Definitely community and connection, discovering new products, learning from fellow marketers and launching our product.
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
Have you hunted some already?
Anastasia Liamets
Love it! Already know one startup you're gonna hunt – can't wait 🀘🏼
Gurkaran Singh
It's great to see your dedication with a 220-day streak! Your goals on Product Hunt are diverse and exciting - from building a community to hunting products. As a tech enthusiast and product marketer, I'm sure you'll achieve great success in understanding the tech market and gaining valuable feedback. Keep up the fantastic work!
Jon Wesselink
My goals here are: 1. Finding and connecting with other cool go-getters 2. Learning from other entrepreneurs and sharing tips/idea/feedback so we all grow together 3. Learning from how yall position yourselves in the market 4. Learning how you communicate your unique value props I only recently learned how valuable PH is for this! Connect with me! 😎
Jake Tital
congratulations on your streak not too far behind mine of 246 ish. My goal is support awesome products on here
Zach
I would say my main goal is to just learn. I don't have expectations on success, I just want to do a little better every time.
Paolo Go
Congrats Olena! My goals are 1,3,4, as well as to keep my streak as long as possible.
Span Chen
get 100 point first.
HelloRAG
I've just launched my first product, ready to attract many people with its brilliance!πŸ˜†
Mohamed Hamdy
A good experience in ui as I am ui ux designer