200 days streak 😸 what's yours?

André J
46 replies
People in the top150 seems to take it very serious. Only move 1-2 spots per week now. 😅 Happy streaking ya'll 🏆 Drop your streak down bellow 👇

Replies

Dani Schenker🇨🇭
I'm on 232. And I never knew about this top list... I'm on #83...
I'm on 120th way to go for 200 :(
Geri Máté
Congrats! I just passed 80 days :D
Maria Noemi Hernandez
Where can I see the list??👀 I'm on 47 days!!
Macklin Buckler
I'm on 5! I'm catching up :)
Leon Novački
That's a long streak. Can you share some of the launches that were your favorites?
André J
Launching soon!
@leon_novacki Gd question! Always love the https://klu.so launches with @sandradjajic the https://superhuman.com launch with @rahulvohra but also just being plugged into what's happening. Reading the trends before they happen.
Jonathan Grimes
I have seen multiple discussions regarding the streak, but how does it matter does it increase credibility to profile?
André J
Launching soon!
@jonathan_grimes Its just all fun and games really. Lots of people reach out to you when you come closer to top100. To hunt them or join launches as makers etc.
Iskandar Chacra
200!! That's amazing! I'm at 114 :D What streak are you aiming for?
Mansi Trivedi
25 day strong! 🚀 I love this place! 💜😎
Yemi Oyepeju
Keep it up! 40 days streak here.
AmazingSylvia
mine is 22. Still working!
Syed Arsalan Amin
120 🔥 chasing you guys 😃
Cody Arana
Wow! Congrats!
André J
Launching soon!
@codyjy Almost slipped once or twice over the summer 😅 should be easier now in the festive season. Norwegians are mostly inside over the winter ☃️
Louisa Lu (launching soon)
4 days hahaha... how do you keep the streak on weekends
Louisa Lu (launching soon)
@sentry_co I tried to stay away from social media for at least one day of a week...ah...mental health is taking a toll...
Samar Ali
Congrats! I just passed 375 days :D
André J
Launching soon!
@samalyx That's legend! I hope you get stuck in the forest with out internet for 24h. Then I will move up one position 😂
Indu Thangamuthu
Almost there ... just like yours... only the 2 zeroes are missin... 2 🤣
Kashish Kumawat
Only at 26 so far. Hoping to reach 100 someday!