I got my first sale! πŸ₯³

Efimov Ivan
24 replies
Today is my lucky day! What I have been going for so long has happened! Today I got the first sale on the Fundy.cc website of the minimum plan!

Replies

Dan Edwards
Congrats @sicdesign! Your first customer is always so exciting, it validates all your hard work! How are you reaching potential customers? Would love to hear your story so far :)
Efimov Ivan
@de Thank you for your attention! The first client appeared when I created advertising company in Google ADs. Initially, I could'nt find my target audience, so there were only views, clicks and a large number of failures. I plan to tell you more later, so stay tuned.
Matt Fisher
Massive congratulations @sicdesign - that's huge!
Roman in Berlin
Congrats, and good luck with your second, third, fourth ... :)
Johan Bavaud
Congrats ! It's always a good feeling. Beyond financial reasons, you get recognition for your hard work and that is priceless 😊
Naman Kumar
Congratulations @sicdesign hope you get to deliver best to the customer and grow your product and users. Best of luck!
Rohan Talip
Congrats @sicdesign! Looking forward to hearing more about it ...
Stanley Kirshner-Breen
Congrats @sicdesign! I work in digital marketer and I'd be interested in talking with you about Fundy. Send me a DM!
Rashmi Gupta
congratulations, hoping to achieve this milestone this week
Nabeel Saleem
Congratulation :) @sicdesign , Any sales tip for us?
Tolga Yiğit
Congratulations @sicdesign!! Wishing you all the possible success. πŸ‘πŸΌ
NB
Congrats!!!
Affan K.
@sicdesign Congratulations! I Just wonder how you reaching out the potential customer base and are you doing MVP or final product?
Romain Brabant
Congrats, I just open an account on your website. But then I'm redirected to https://fundy.cc/members/ And I only see this message "Welcome to your personal account. You don't have any available pages yet." And can't do anything... no table with some investor data.
Mateusz GoleΕ„
Congrats. First customer it's most important client. You must take care of him. I hope that the others will come from the recomendation of this one.