What’s stopping you from cooking your own food?

Greg Kopyltsov
8 replies
Just curious if cooking for yourself is something the community is thinking about, and if so, what roadblocks do you encounter?

Replies

Suraj Pabba
For me it can be cost of fresh vegetables / fruits where I live during certain seasons.
Anna Grigoryan
Lazyness to go after ingredients :D
Greg Kopyltsov
@angrigoryan__ would you have it delivered or is that cost prohibitive / no delivery service where you live?
Anna Grigoryan
@gregkop I think there is a delivery service where I live, but I don't really trust that services, weather the ingredients are fresh or not.
Paroma Indilo
nothing - i love cooking with my family!
Greg Kopyltsov
@paroma thats awesome! how are you finding / saving recipes to cook right now? or is it just a big ole' family cookbook?
KT
I prefer to cook and always use appliances. Appliances are expensive. They are often not very energy friendly, which is why you should have them fixed right away if anything goes wrong with them. Here at Cochrane appliance repair we can help you take care of all that! We'll fix your appliances regardless of the make and model.
Robart Stark
Swig food menu is a testament to culinary craftsmanship. With a diverse array of expertly curated dishes, this platform caters to every palate. Navigating the menu is a seamless experience, making the journey from selection to savoring a true delight. SwigMenu.com sets the standard for a gratifying dining adventure..