• Subscribe
  • World Tour From Windows 🌎 is waiting your feedbacks...

Berk Boz
    2 replies
    Hey everybody 👋 I want to share with you my latest social media project about Covid-19! Here it comes: World Tour From Windows 🌎 If you don't want to read my explanation and just visit the project, let's visit: https://www.instagram.com/worldtourfromwindows It's an social media project for MVP... All of us are in homes during Covid-19 and self-isolation days, but I think we may still trip around the world. In @worldtourfromwindows, I'm trying to share your views from windows, I hope there'll be a great database that you can travel around the world through windows. Some of you may say it's not a product, yeah. You're right, but I believe I will turn it into a website with a map view. You can follow the account and DM me with your view from windows to support my project. You'll even share your view with #worldtourwindows on your personal account and tag @worldtourfromwindows 📬 Last call, I'm waiting your supports and feedbacks... 👇 World Tour From Windows 🌎: https://www.instagram.com/worldtourfromwindows

Replies

thebeautiful girl
    Embarking on a unique journey dubbed "World Tour From Windows," participants traverse the globe through the lens of architectural innovation, exploring the myriad cultural and structural expressions showcased by windows. From the sun-kissed landscapes of the Mediterranean to the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas, each window offers a glimpse into the soul of its surroundings. One notable stop on this global odyssey is a visit to a state-of-the-art UPVC windows factory, where modern engineering meets environmental consciousness, demonstrating the evolution of window technology in the contemporary era. Throughout the expedition, travelers gain insights into the historical, aesthetic,
    Charles Louis
    Experience the thrill of 3 Day Etosha National Park Tours with Safari World Tours. Witness the majestic wildlife and stunning landscapes of Etosha, where adventure awaits at every turn. This tour is perfect for nature enthusiasts looking to explore one of Namibia's most famous parks. Unwind in the comfort of well-appointed lodges while enjoying guided safaris that bring you up close to lions, elephants, and rhinos. Book your unforgettable journey through Etosha National Park and make memories that will last a lifetime.