🔥16 Best PH launch tips. What did I miss?

Olena Bomko
139 replies
No hacks. Just hard work. 1. Be active on PH (support others, create discussions, comment on others' discussions). 2. Create your Coming Soon page. Share it on PH, Twitter, LinkedIn. 3. Be active on social media. Post about your PH launch. 4. Connect with people from PH on LinkedIn/Twitter. 5. Clean your launch day and the day after that. 6. Check your website and the onboarding process. 7. Check your welcome email sequence. 8. Engage in real-time. 9. Don't panic. Be ready for everything. The PH team didn’t launch my products on time. 10. Make sure you can reach out to people who can support your product throughout the 24-hour launch day. 11. DM people on your launch day with a reminder. 12. Join relevant groups and chats. Support people there. 13. Track your progress with tools like hunted.space or Product Wars 2 14. Prepare social media posts, announcements for communities, emails. 15. If you have a team, assign responsibilities. 16. If you have investors/current customers or work with influencers, send them a reminder before and on your launch day Product Hunt Launch Playbook: https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l... Free checklist in Notion: https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l...

Replies

Roman Gordy
I would add: motivate everyone in the team! It is crucial to see aha moment in the eye of every teammate understanding the launch as a big thing.
Mohammad Elzahaby
I would add have a great product :P
Prem Saini
This is great!🚀
Mathis Vella
wow this is gold Olena ! A must read!
Great tips! Utilized them on our launch for Wind today. Feel free to rate our product/launch 🙌
Philipp Shay
These are fantastic tips! Thank you very much.
Rohit Joshi
Wonderful tips, Olena! You have covered everything. Now, all you need is a fantastic product, and nothing can stop you from becoming #1 on Product Hunt.
Luc Fernandez
Always great advice with you Olena!
Spot on, Olena!!!! Great tips, very much agree with them!
Sarvpriy Arya
How to bookmark this discussion?
James Kim
Great advice!! Thanks 🙏
Tyler Scott
Fantastic list Olena! I always refer people to you when they ask for advice on a Product Hunt launch.
Sahil Kumar
great tips Olena, i think you covered all, nothing left.
Chaimae Sakhi
Congrats on your launch! :)
Jake Harrison
Wow, thanks for sharing!
Alex Rodukov
Thank you for sharing Olena!
LisaKim
Hey Olena! Would love to support you on the day of the launch! Plz send me a DM o Linkedin 🙏🏻
Mariia Volina
Thanks for sharing!
Azmat Malik
Amazing, but there is still more to add.