What's your favourite type of learning resource?

Fast Tracked Learning
10 replies
Looking to understand the learning behaviors of Makers and Founders. How do you prefer to learn?

Replies

Fast Tracked Learning
@kanad_bahalkar Thanks for sharing. I am very similar, i do love youtube for direct learning. Audiobooks for when I am on the move
Abadesi
Wish I could pick both! I like video explainers, but reading is helpful, too.
Fast Tracked Learning
@abadesi Thanks for sharing, so reading over audiobooks for you?
Abadesi
@rob_hicks I prefer to listen to non-fiction books vs reading them (exception being autobiographies) but generally when it comes to learning I am picking up something short/quick off YouTube e.g. programming shortcuts
Yura C.
Books are my primary resources for understanding the subject's paradigm and theory. I usually keep Audiobook version to listen while I am walking. I prefer Coursera and Edx for concept based learning.
Tkachenko Arthur ~UA~
Hackernoon/freecodebootcamp articles
Anurag
I really need the option to select multiple answers. In the last couple of months while building Curatemails, I have read plenty of books ( online and offline), listened to plenty of podcasts, read blogs & newsletters. I just learn from any medium possible. For me learning is more important than the medium. I even watch videos whenever I get more time, but watching videos generally takes more time than usual.
Fast Tracked Learning
Thanks everyone for your responses :)
Fast Tracked Learning
I am trying to collate the ultimate reading list for people in a start up. My original idea was around audiobooks. Your responses helped me to refine that that was not the case. Thanks for all your feedback. If you are interested in checking out the finished list once its done, check this link out below https://www.producthunt.com/upco...