3D Anatomy & Online Tutoring Service. What would you charge?

James Hill
2 replies
With the Coronavirus crisis forcing many students to study from home, we are pivoting our digital health company (dealing with 3D reconstructions of DICOM files) from offering our VR visualisation device to hospitals into providing a platform for students to learn about anatomy from home. We are planning on releasing different modules with scans relating to different systems in the body and also a screen sharing/tele-conference type interface for virtual tutoring. How might we monetise this and if you were interested in it, what would you be willing to pay?

Replies

Al Sapone
I think the best form to each kids English is to introduce lessons in an interactive manner. Boredom really kills all the initiative. I am sure you will agree.
Lourdes Perdon
I fully agree with the previous speaker. My son was reading something really cool one day and that was https://promova.com/blog/how-to-describe-a-painting an article about how to describe a painting. Son said that everybody was so really enthusiastic about it that perhaps his sister would also like to attend.