Best no-code tools to build online form?

Bansini Doshi
9 replies
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has used a good no/low-code tool to build an online form, preferably with features like Logic Jumps/individualized responses? Thank you!

Replies

Digital Marketer
@bansini If you are looking for a free tool, Google Forms tops the list. Though I prefer Typeform. Typeform makes sures that your forms stand out.
Founder & CEO, Hustle Crew
@bansini @raakesh_singh agree! Google Forms are great but Typeform have more flexibility around design :)
Designer @ Snyk - Ex Product Hunt
@bansini Would recommend Typeform, 100%
Business, Cinema, Tech Student at USC
@raakesh_singh @abadesi @de Thanks for the suggestion of Typeform, it has the design quality and logic flow flexibility I was looking for! :D
Wow, thanks for a good question and as good answers. Guess who's bookmarks have gotten a new entry! :o)
@abutoly Thanks to the community! :)
Product Manager | Maker
@bansini - Airtable has a great form builder you can embed into your site - only issue it doesn't have conditional logic as far as im aware. As everyone else has mentioned TypeForm is the best if you need conditional logic.
@thisdickie Airtable's form builder looks really useful. I've also started tinkering with Coda... I love the features on these tools, but I like the unified nature of google drive/docs/sheets as well. Wish we didn't have to choose!
Co-founder at Zeppelin Labs
@bansini Google Forms is the best free option. Typeform is way more beautiful but it has a limit of 100 responses a month I think. A month ago or so I found another option but they haven't launched yet, it is called Flager.io, it is like a form but with more interaction to collect answers. Hope it helps you!