100 days left in 2022 - are you on track?

Harold
33 replies
I'll start first: * Unfortunately my daily business isn't πŸ˜” * On the other hand, in January I also joined the team of 100 Days of No Code, which is a lot of fun πŸ˜ƒ It feels like momentum here is building up really quickly, especially around our bootcamps (one running now, next in November) So a bit of mixed feelings about the results so far, but besides that really enjoying '22 - and highly motivated to end the year strong πŸ’ͺ What about you?

Replies

Thibaut Patel
On my end I feel on track: I've started full time on my own project, got a lot of stuff done and more planned! A lot can happen in the next 100 days!!
Harold
@thibpat It's so great to follow your journey Thibaut. Really curious where Generate Banners will be in 100 days πŸ™‚
Harold
@thibpat So many potential use cases, you must feel like a kid in a candy store 🍭 At the same time it must be hard to choose and prioritize πŸ˜…
Thibaut Patel
@hdkstr Yes definitely there are too many cool things that I can do!! I've found a good way to prioritize: is it helping the users in the existing flow, or is it adding a new thing? When it's helping the users in the existing flow, I know it's the most important! Prioritizing improving the product based on feedback is also helping!
Rich Watson
no we're way behind. but the new deadlines I set for milestones are more reasonable and we're on schedule it seems.
Harold
@richw Glad to hear that seems to help. Do you already have a launch date?
Rich Watson
@hdkstr If progress continues as it has been the past 2 weeks then we might set a launch date for October/November. Otherwise we're scheduled for sometime in December
Adam Říha
A very similar story to yours. We will not reach the goals we have set for the agency. But that's okay. We learned a lot. Next year, we'll be better prepared. πŸ’ͺ And the other side is also similar. I started building a product in public, which I plan to unveil next week here. πŸ€—
Harold
@adamriha it's not always easy, but I think we should just embrace those ups and downs isn't it? Your PostFlow page looks great btw. Almost ready to launch on PH?
Clement Surry
@adamriha Im also planning for a launch next week. Best of luck to you!
Adam Říha
@hdkstr For sure! Embrace it, and learning from it is the first step forward. Thank you, Harold! πŸ™ I hope it's ready. 😁
Adam Říha
@clement862 That's great. Good luck to you too! What day do you plan to launch?
Katt Risen
I'm sometimes worried I'm not on a track. I'm just saying yes to a lot and experimenting with small No-Code projects. So maybe I should define the track of these last 100 days of the year. πŸ€”
Harold
@kattrisen I'd say you're definitely on track Katt, you've created a lot of great stuff over the past months πŸ˜ƒ If you HAD to choose, what would you really want to build over the final 100 days this year?
Zeng
Hey Harold, I think I am off the trackπŸ˜‚. I never expect I learn no-code this year. Life becomes like a box of chocolate, I will never know the taste of it until I open it. This is how no-code affects me. Learning every day makes me happy. 😊
Harold
@zeng haha, you landed on a completely different track when you discovered No-code or not? It's always great to see in your updates how you are enjoying your learning path. Is there anything specific you want to learn in the final 100 days?
Clement Surry
Opened a can of worms with this question πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‰
Harold
@clement862 haha, hope it will help somehow though πŸ˜… Good luck with the preparations of your upcoming launch πŸš€
Jack Redley
On track suggests I had made a clear track to follow at the start of the year..! No prizes for guessing that I didn't. Glad you're enjoying life tho Haroldinho!
Harold
@jack_redley Guess it's hard to plan ahead and we'll always need to keep flexible. Did you even where considering to start a podcast back then?
Daniel Engels
Frankly, I'm not 100% on track. The goal is very ambitious, and I didn't move fast anough in July and August. Time to accelerate now.
Sort of on track - need to get some projects over the line before the end of the year - if I do that I'll be happy! You're doing a great job as part of the 100daysofnocode team - especially in the bootcamp!
Harold
@maxwellcdavis Thanks Maxwell. It's great to follow your builds during the bootcamp πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure you'll ship something good for the Twitch space before EOY πŸš€
Anastasiia K
In 2022 I realized that there's no track and things can change at a blink of an eye and great dramatic effects. But work wise, I got even more project packed than was planning at the beginning of the year - so this way I am more on track than I supposed to be :)