100 Day StreakπŸ”₯-Product Hunt is ❀️-(Here's my Story)

Sankeerth Julapally
33 replies
πŸ‘‹ Hey everyone! πŸš€ Today marks a special day as I complete my 100-Day Streak on Product Hunt! πŸ’― Back in January 2023, I set a personal goal to immerse myself in the world of product builders and be inspired every single day. Little did I know how this platform would shape my path and touch my heart. ❀️ A short story: πŸ“– πŸ“… It all began in 2017 when I was just a 17-year-old kid. That's when I first stumbled upon Product Hunt. I instantly fell in love with it & have been an active user, I came across some of the most diverse & fun products here which left me in awe. But my journey didn't stop there; I had a dream - a dream to launch my startup and showcase it on Product Hunt, aiming for the #1 product of the day. 🌟 Fast forward to May 2023, and my dream became a reality. I finally launched my product on PH, and to my utter delight, we made it to the #1 product of the day! πŸ₯‡ This milestone has been significant, as it filled me with an overwhelming sense of confidence that even I can indeed build products that resonate with people and make a positive impact on their lives. 🌈 Today, as I bid farewell to my current job after spending 3.5 incredible years in some of India's leading startups, I embark on a new chapter of my life. πŸš€ The journey of an entrepreneur awaits, and I can't wait to see where it takes me. πŸ™ Before I step into this exciting unknown, I must take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to Product Hunt and the entire community. Your love and support have been the driving force behind my growth and success. πŸ€— This platform is nothing short of a gem, and I urge all of you not to abandon it after your launch. There is a world of possibilities to explore and countless lessons to learn here. πŸ’Ž Thank you once again , Product Hunt is ❀️ & I am forever committed to being a part of this amazing community.

Replies

Madhuri Jain
Congrats! That sounds inspirational!
Ruthvik Reddy
Thank you for being a valuable member of this community! Keep up the great work!
Kartheek Akella
congratulations Sankeerth! You are an inspiration! πŸ”₯πŸ₯‚
Neha
Congratulaion !! what an Inspiring story Sankeerth Julapally
Naren Krishna
Congrats Sankeerth! Wishing only the best for you
Anusua Seal
Congratulations! All the best! Your words are really inspiring.
Oleg Eltsov
Great story, congrats!
Congrats, That sounds inspiring since I'm currently on my 4th day, I'll get there... Just 96 days to go πŸ˜‚
Adebayo Mustafa
Wow this is really inspirational. I'm on a 42 days streak myself and I can testify to how much the community at Producthunt has reshaped the way I think of my product Workverse Virtual Workspace
Italo Costa | System Developer
Congratulations on your achievements. I really hope you reach all your goals!
baekgang
Congratulations on winning first place! Tell me more good news
Kunal Mehta
All the best! Your words are really inspiring.