100 day streak finally achieved 🔥

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
24 replies
Happy Monday! This week feels like it’s going to be awesome! Everything is white where I am (it’s been snowing nonstop since last night 😀 - Christmas might come again😅) What are your plans for this week? Anything exciting you’re working on? Anything new you plan on launching?

Replies

Igor Lysenko
This is really cool, will you try to get it to 200?
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@ixord thanks Igor! Will definitely try to keep the streak. I’m aiming for the 365, but I’ll stop when I’ll get bored or if it’ll stop being valuable😀
Aarushi
Launching soon!
This is amazing!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Claudiu, wow, congrats, whats your next target? I'm at my 69 now, committed for the 365 days streak 😅
Neel Patel
Amazing! We share the same day for 100 days streak 🚀🫡
Nice! Made the big 100!! 265 to go to make it a year!!
john den
Congratulations on your milestone. Keep going !
john den
We are going to launch our product on Jan 3rd week, would greatly appreciate your support.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@john_den1 awesome John! What are you launching?
Wow, congratulations on reaching a 100-day streak, Claudiu! That's an amazing achievement 🔥. The snow sounds magical! It must be creating such a beautiful winter wonderland. As for my plans this week, I'm working on launching a new product that I'm really excited about. It's been a labor of love, and I can't wait to share it with everyone. How about you? Do you have any exciting projects or launches in the works? Wishing you a fantastic week ahead!
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@felix_f_tao thanks Felix! It really is beautiful to see so much snow! Especially now that the storm stopped and it’s sunny out. What are you building Felix? Share the link to your product - more eyes on it😀 I’m working on getting the approval from Google for my application. I can’t wait to finish their assessments and get Sentrya to the masses.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Happy Monday to you too! It sounds like you're surrounded by a beautiful winter wonderland. Enjoy the snowy scenery and the festive vibes!
Joel Dann
Congratulations!!