10 DAYS TO LAUNCH 🚀 (panic 🤯) - ANY tips?

Matej Cabadaj
31 replies
As some of you might now, on the 12th I am launching an interactive mental health platform. And I won't lie. So far there is only 40 people to follow the "launching soon" page 😅 (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Any tips for the last mile of 10 days? Really appreciate all your tips, help and support ❤️

Replies

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
I am also looking for tips. I joined this discussion to learn some. haha.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@matej_cabadaj Thank you for your support! Please ping me on your launch day—I'd love to show my support!
Maria Polesh
Just add yoga sessions for these 10 days and follow me https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Kellie O Hara
Real conversations beat everything! Of those 40 signups, how many have you had conversations with? How many are just supporters/genuine users/fluff? Quality of quantity is the metric you should aim for. 40 quality signups is much better than 100 vanity metrics. Quality signups know what you are selling, believe in you/your team/your product, and will become a user because it addresses a real pain for them to bring a real transformation. Be sure to clearly show your USP (unique selling point) against competitors in your space to differentiate. Word of mouth is the best marketing! Get chatting to your ICP's (ideal customer profile)every day. One of our portfolios gained 3 new clients (inside 1 week) from their DB of 5 signups. The reason being is because 3 of those signups had prior deep convos to clearly understand what they would gain from it (their transformation), they were quality. Hope this helps!
Matej Cabadaj
@thestartupwhisperer As always, Kellie, extremely helpful! You seem to have a good influence on me, always saying things the way that "click with me" 😁 I reaally appreciate this. Thanks a lot! (and have a nice weekend!) ☺️
Kellie O Hara
@matej_cabadaj Most welcome! It's my job to know what I'm talking about in the startup space so I try to help founders where I can :D Building a new startup is daunting and there will be gurus that share their opinions who have never actually been in the founder trenches, (avoid those people LOL). Glad you find my contributions helpful and wish you the best on your launch! Have a superfantastical weekend :D
Matej Cabadaj
@thestartupwhisperer understood: avoid fake gurus! 🫡😁 thanks a ton, really, and have a great rest of the weekend ☺️
Cameron Scully
@thestartupwhisperer Should you only focus on building a set amount of connections like 50 for example ? And do you speak to these people every single day? and do you share that you launching days in conversations not straight away?
ISTIAK AHMAD
Metaj, it will be a great launch dont worry, looking forward to your launch ( :
Don’t worry about the “notify me”. Focus on contributing to as many interesting to you posts as you can. Build your Linked in connections so you have a group of people to reach out to on launch day. Be genuine, make sure you give back (which I know you do) and be as active as you can
Matej Cabadaj
@slimmy82 Thanks a lot Slim 🙏 I am taking your launch with REI Litics as an example how to launch. You did really great! Especially in the huge competition!🏆
Greffin Dony
Notified! Best of luck
Apurva Desai
We are also going to live in the next week! any specific tips? We have 240 followings right now! need more love and support from PH community! You can use our tool from instaplug.app
Apurva Desai
already supported
Naresh Meetei
DM people on Linkedin, make friends and ask for support. Remind all of them on the launch as well.
Quba Fatima
Hey @matej_cabadaj happy to help! I have created this PH launch kit few days ago while preparing for my own product's launch. Do check it out: https://www.figma.com/community/... Hope that helps! Quba