šŸ”„10 Best PH launch tips. What did I miss? šŸ”„

Olena Bomko
69 replies
1. Be active on PH (support others, create discussions, comment on othersā€™ discussions). 2. Create your Coming Soon page as soon as possible. Share it on PH, Twitter, LinkedIn. 3. Be active on social media. Post about your PH launch. 4. Connect with people from PH on LinkedIn/Twitter. 5. Clean your launch day and the day after that. 6. Check your website and the buyer's journey. 7. Don't panic. 8. Be ready for everything. The PH team didnā€™t launch my product on time. 9. DM people on your launch day with a reminder. 10 Join hunted.space and Invincible Product Hunters Best of luck! Want to add something?

Replies

Andreas Dyuzhou
āš”ļøThat's useful, thanks! I'm stuck on the 7th point)
Rahul Aluri
This is a great summary @olenabomko ! The point 8 is a real nightmare.
Fawad Alam
Hey Olena, Fantastic list, really well thought out! I've also launched a couple of products on Product Hunt, so here are a couple of additional points that might be useful: Press Coverage: Try to line up some press coverage or blogs to coincide with your launch day. It not only adds credibility but also funnels in a different type of audience that you might not get from PH or social channels. Engage in Real-Time: Have someone dedicated to real-time chat support or at least Q&A on your Product Hunt page. It can significantly improve your engagement rate and solve any issues users might have right away, making them more likely to upvote or try your product. Android APK Cheers and best of luck with your PH launch!
Just checked hunted.space. Seems pretty useful. Thanks!
Maksym Skrypka
Great tips, Olena. Thanks!
Steve Lou
Thanks for your tips Olena! Hope you recovered from the PH mishap! (also didn't know about hunted.space, pretty cool!)
Darya Antonyuk
Totally agree! I'd also add updating your onboarding process and welcome email sequence here
Theressa Torres
Awesome list! Thanks for sharing!
Enos
Thanks for sharing the tips @olenabomko
Maria Noemi Hernandez
What a summary! Thank you for sharing Olena!
Mark Amouzgar
Wow, thanks! It's a great list.
Iuliia Shnai
Great list! Very good tips. I experienced once number 8. Anything can happen, really. I would add the Reddit channels, I think they are very good for launch.
Olena Bomko
@iuliia_shnai Can you name them, please? šŸ˜Š
Rose Kamal Love
These look really helpful, am gonna apply these on our launch next month!
Simon Peter Damian
Amazing list. Iā€™d like to add that it doesnā€™t stop here. Try launching on other channels for example AppSumo if youā€™re offering a discount and be open to feedback. Goodluck to everyone launching soon
Alexey Anshakov
Craft a Compelling Story: Prepare a captivating story about your product's journey, highlighting the problem it solves and why it matters. āš” by aisma.wr.ā€‹io
Eddie Forson
I said it on another thread.. Make sure you can reach out to people who can support your product throughout the 24-hour launch day. When we launched EnVsion we had good support during day time (UK based) but this support fizzled out in the evening and night. We didn't get a deep enough bench of supporters past the evening and landing #11 product of the day. With 20 more votes we could have landed in #9 for instance.
Frank Sondors
I love your tips, Olena!
adam albo
The number 7 serves as a guiding light to lead me on my path.
Rohan Chaubey
Thanks for mentioning Invincible Product Hunters :)
Aditya Kumar Saroj
Hi Olena, indeed, a very good summary. I would add another point - "To create a story around your product to make the potential user feel connected." On another note, I am trying to build a community of serious makers and mentors and you would be a perfect fit as a founding mentor of the community. Can we connect?
Olena Bomko
@aditya_kumar_saroj Thank you very much! Of course, we can connect :) But I'm not open to mentoring proposals right now. Maybe I will in the future :)