1 month on Product Hunt, love this community!

Tornike Tsiramua
83 replies
It's been 1 month since I've activated my account. 488 followers, 338 Points, 31 Streak Days. and lots of new connections and Products. I even had a video call from PH Connections. What a great community and product. It's one of the most valuable communities I've ever met. Let's stay in touch and keep it up! Credits to Ryan Hoover for creating this beautiful place!

Replies

Philipp Shay
Awesome welcome 🙏
Jean Gatt
Nice!! What is one thing you've learnt from being active in the community for 31 days straight?
Tornike Tsiramua
@jean_gatt Great question - Giving instead, it always gets back to you in a positive way.
Jean Gatt
@tornike_tsiramua1 How do you find yourself giving on PH? I'd like to give more! Is it by providing valuable feedback?
Abdullah Kaludi
That's great, Good Luck 👍
Max
Great. Good Luck
Happy monthsary on PH haha :)
Sahil Kumar
Great! keep it up its a great platform and I also the community support,
Carol Moh
@tornike_tsiramua1, what would you say has been the most valuable part of immersing yourself in the PH community? I'm just learning the ropes, so would love to hear some insights from someone like yourself who has become an active member!
Tornike Tsiramua
@carolmoh Connecting with new people, learning best practises and learning new products as well. These things are so valuable to me, it enriches me!
Zoe Allen
Wishing you a double dose of good luck for today and for all the days that follow. Your journey is just beginning.
Patrik Kruntorád
Also one month here, so far it was great!
Tornike Tsiramua
@adammccrea8 Consistency, stay engaged, Support, and stay connected!
Brandon Linn
congratulations keep it up
Egon Tyrell
Great to here that you are on 31 day streaks
Mykyta Chernenko
It's been my active months as well, I think I still figure out some aspects of how the platforms work and what kind of people there are here, but I like the fact that people here are either very enthusiastic about launching or a preparing their own launch
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
I’m 5 days in and it’s not what I thought it was like. What have you learned in the month?
Tornike Tsiramua
@interseed_ty What was your expectation and what's the reality? 1. Support, and it brings it back on a positive way; 2. Consistency matters 3. Hard work 4. New people 5. New products
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@tornike_tsiramua1 the PH community on Reddit is a post and then crickets, so I imagined it to be similar here. However most of these have responses and quite a lot of them are thoughtful and relevant. Some seem to be for points or whatever else.
Salah Khawad
نتمنى لك التوفيق
Maria Anosova 🔥
Great job! 37 streak days 110 followers 1091 Points About to launch soon any advice?
Tornike Tsiramua
@maria_anosova Thank you! Great results I didn't launch yet, so from my side it won't be relevant to give any advice <3
Jeff Fajans
I agree - I've been active on here past month and it has been so energizing