1 hour left after launching

Stephanie
26 replies
I want to say thank you to everyone who have been so supportive and encouragement. We’re in our final hour and appreciate your support and feedback 🙏

Replies

Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Congrats on the launch!
Stephanie
@distartin Thank you!! It was a good launch and now we are taking in all the feedback. Do you have a product I can support too?
Susan Jones
In the thrilling hour since our launch, we've discovered that our user interface resonates exceptionally well with our users, however, some feedback highlights the need for a more comprehensive tutorial for new users, and unexpectedly, our users are engaging more with features we had considered secondary, all valuable insights we'll harness to refine our strategies, optimize our services, and build a roadmap towards even greater success.
Stephanie
@susanjones61sj Thanks for sharing your experience with me! Our launch went well and now working on the feedback we have received.
Wayne Parker
Good luck to your team.
Stephanie
@wayneparkour Thank you! Finally, we have launched, it was great to read all the feedback. Do you have a product you will launch too?
Stephanie
@nickanisimov Thank you! so happy that we finally launched! Do you have a product you will be launching?
Nirnimes
Congratulations on the launch @pixel_dust!
Kunal Mehta
That's awesome to hear that you also launched something exciting! Launching new products is always a thrilling experience. By the way, have you checked out ProApp? It's an innovative edtech application that can help you learn design in a fun and interactive way. I think you might find it valuable for your creative journey! 😉 You can find more about it on Product Hunt here: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Stephanie
@realkunalmehta Thank you! Finally, we have successfully launched. Wow, your product sounds interesting, will follow and support!
Kunal Mehta
That's awesome to hear about your recent launch! Launching a new product is such an exciting journey, and it's great to see more innovations in the tech world. If you need any advice or have any questions about the launch process, feel free to ask. Also, speaking of launches, we just had our own launch today! Our edtech application, ProApp, is now live and ready to help people learn design skills. Check it out on Product Hunt! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Wishing you all the best with your new launch and looking forward to connecting more.
Robert Mao
congrats for your successful launch! share some experience with us?