1 December - New Year's Eve is just around the corner! Have you already prepared gifts for your love

Maria Anosova 🔥
51 replies
Me no... but I hope I still have time.

Replies

Volodymyr Kuzmenko
working on it... and preparing a Christmas Fun free game to be released for everybody :-)
Max
Interesting question. What do you recommend as a gift for a girl?
Maria Anosova 🔥
@mksaint13 "A girl's best friends are diamonds..." (Miladze*) And in general, it depends on the girl and her hobbies. Sometimes the best way is to ask her directly.
Bearsthy
@mksaint13 What's her love language? What are her interests? What's she always talking about? Has she ever said she needs something specific? These questions might help you figure it out. Everyone is unique in their own ways.
qiufeng
Getting ready to travel to Hong Kong for Christmas 🥳
ISTIAK AHMAD
No worries! The best gifts sometimes come from that last-minute inspiration. You've got this! 🎁
Nicolò Marchesi
Me and the wifey decided to gift us a small vacation with our child (maybe Paris!) :)
Lisa Steingold
Ufff didn't we just start January 2023?
Though one for me... And wanna share smth for remote friends that I come across a week ago: https://www.pons.ai/ They send your lovely ones AI generated digital gift cards!
Olga Knyazeva
Gifts are pleasant to think of, but it’s hard to decide , what exactly to give valuable 🤗
Yemi Oyepeju
@olgakn We've got an interesting AI-powered tool that can help with this. Wait for our launch on Wednesday, 6th. See link I shared somewhere in these comments for an example.
Curtis J. Sanders
Getting ready to travel for Christmas 🥳
Anna Sazonova
just ordered! all that's left is to wrap up
Yousaf Sahu
It's great that you're thinking about gifts for your loved ones as New Year's Eve approaches! If you're asking for gift suggestions, it would be helpful to know more about the preferences and interests of your loved ones. Whether it's a thoughtful gesture, a personalized item, or an experience they would enjoy, tailoring the gift to their likes will make it even more special. If you have specific questions or need ideas based on their interests, feel free to provide more details!
Karl Wang
Not yet, but ideas are always welcome.
Bearsthy
Yes :) I've prepared some for everyone I love, in fact. Can't wait to see their faces when they get them!
AmazingSylvia
Yes,I already send them to my besties!
Jaden Hong
Not yet. Surprised that many people already have prepared!
Prem Saini
Nopee, Have to take time out for it!😌
Annie Chopra
I always tell myself I will do it early on and end up doing it last minute😂