The Future of Transportation
Hoverboards, electric wakeboards, & unicycles OH MY!
- Boosted is an American manufacturer of electric skateboards and electric scooters based in Mountain View, California.
- Onewheel is a self-balancing electric board-sport, recreational personal transporter, often described as an electric skateboard.
- Cruise LLC, commonly referred to as Cruise, is an American self-driving car company headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Model S is built for speed and range, with beyond ludicrous acceleration, unparalleled performance and a refined design.
- While the Hendo hoverboard is primarily intended to be human-driven, the technology that gives it stability can also be used to drive it via remote control by altering the projected force on the surface underneath it. Right now we use commonly available metals in simple sheets to give the hoverboard “flight”, but we are working on new compounds and new configurations to maximize our technology and minimize costs.
- It’s adaptable to a wide range of uses including urban transportation, government security, and industrial customers. RYNO is at home in both tight spaces – like the daily micro-commute from a downtown condo to the office – and big spaces like the tarmac at an international airport.