Productivity Apps for iOS
Boost your productivity on the go with these nifty apps for your iphone
- Waterful37 reviewsWaterful is a fresh take on water reminder apps. With multiple healthy challenges to take, friendly notifications to follow & our cute octopus to keep you company, staying hydrated becomes fun.
- Tweek58 reviewsWe’ve got the only calendar template — weekly. And, we’d say it’s the best format to organize your life and work. Tweek is a a lightweight planner to maintain your focus and boost productivity week over week.
- Wunderlist15 reviewsWunderlist is a cloud-based task management application. It allows users to manage their tasks from a smartphone, tablet, computer and smartwatch.
- Flow77 reviewsSimple task tracking and project management software for teams. Plan projects, prioritize to-dos and delegate tasks. Sign up for a free trial today.
- Headspace16 reviewsHeadspace is your guide to health and happiness. It’s the simple way to let go of stress and get a better night’s rest. Learn to relax with guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that bring calm, wellness and balance to your life in just a few minutes a day. Plus, Sleep by Headspace helps you create the ideal conditions for a good night’s rest.
- Todoist94 reviewsDelightfully simple and deceptively powerful task management. Join 30 million+ people organize billions of tasks in Todoist for their work, education, and personal life.
- Zenify1 reviewZenify was designed to enrich your life by periodically interjecting simple meditation assignments and mindfulness reminders into your everyday activities. These prompts will coach you to live with more awareness of the present moment. Tune in to your senses and install Zenify now (available in 10 languages)
- Evernote72 reviewsEvernote® is a platform for human memory, designed to help individuals remember everything™. We recognize that our community and ecosystem play an integral role in this vision, by developing products and applications that leverage our platform, and there is a need to refer and link to Evernote and our products and services. We identify our products and services with our trademarks, which consist of names, logos, words, characters and colors, a number of which are identified below; we consider these marks to be valuable assets. In order to protect our interests in these marks, we have legal obligations to ensure they are used properly by us and by others in the community.
- Emberify3 reviewsEmberify is the team behind Instant, the world's leading Quantified Self/Lifelogging platform.
- IFTTT17 reviewsIn addition to the web-based application, the service runs on iOS and Android. Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica. Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
- Noisli10 reviewsMix different sounds and create your perfect sound environment to work and relax. We provide background sounds that help to mask annoying noises in order to keep you sane, improve your focus and boost your productivity.
- Trello165 reviewsTrello is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application. Originally made by Fog Creek Software in 2011, it was spun out to form the basis of a separate company in 2014 and later sold to Atlassian in January 2017.
- iTunes195 reviewsmacOS Catalina offers the world’s best way to play — and add to — your collection of music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.