I am always on the look for a new tool to make my day slightly (or more :) better. From productivity tools (ex: Boomerang), to UX-related (ex: Adblock), to performance (ex: The Great Suspender), I've tried it all. Or have I? Please share with me the browser extension(s) that completes you ;) Thank you so much in advance.
- Grammarly for helping me ensure that I write error-free copy everywhere.I used to write very bad. From my perspective, Grammarly is the best choice for me.
- Pocket to help me quickly save offline copies of articles that I can catch up with later during commute.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) We are always working on improving the product and making sure our current 6,000+ users are happy with the extension. If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be the solution for you!
- Hands down, it's the best Chrome Extension I have used to date. It is perfect for those who work with content creation, marketing and SEO. It gives keyword's Volume per month, CPC, and competition. In addition, it gives the related keywords and related searches that helps you a lot when you're looking to get your posts ranked by Google. Highly recommended!
- For generating revenue in business, sales are one the significant factor that every organisation focus on thus, AeroLeads found to be as one the powerful tool which helps to generate the optimum result for sales and marketing operation. With AeroLeads, you can find the contact detail of your prospective client and can approach them for your sales purpose.It's an amazing product for finding the email and business phone numbers for lead generation. It helps a lot in email marketing to find the email of prospects.AeroLeads is a brilliant prospect generation software. It finds prospects with data points like confirmed business emails, title, company, location, phone number and more from various sources like Linkedin, Google, Angel list etc. It gives privilege for users to export the data in CSV format as well as transfer them via one-click to different CRM's like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, ZOHO, Fresh sales, Zapier, Insightly etc.,
- I'd highly recommend using MozBar for instantly checking any website's metrics that you visit. These metrics may be simple, but they will give you an insight about a site's authority. These insights include Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA) and Spam Score. Moreover, if you go with the premium version of the MozBar, then you can avail many more features. Free features are highly recommended.
- I like this mainly for 2 reasons: 1. Browsing reddit is ultra fast, and I can go back to my work 2. For those who use reddit as a source of knowledge, this provides a great overview. All in all, this extension has provided me a way of using reddit in my workflow without disrupting it.