- Grammarly for helping me ensure that I write error-free copy everywhere.I used to write very bad. From my perspective, Grammarly is the best choice for me.
It helps a lot. I'm not a native speaker but I use English quite often to communicate. And there's no need to worry about spelling and prepositions anymore!
Very seamless and useful
Initially I thought my Mac would be able to function better while maintaining ALL of my tabs open but makes sense that if you I close a few my memory functionality increases.
I love The Great Suspender! Has made me a whole lot more productive!
Used Skrapp and Hunter.io before, but switched to Snov.io with no hesitation. Helps all departments - marketing, SDRs and sales. 9/10 in my opinion!
This product is really user friendly. it has a lot of options to find the prospects you need and to send the personalized campaign to your emailing list. It's like the dream service for the marketers, sales representatives, recruiters and others. It has a lot of functions to achieve the amazing results and all these for pretty low prices
- Pocket to help me quickly save offline copies of articles that I can catch up with later during commute.
I wish that I could create groups of tabs. If I have a group of tabs that are all related to one subject, I want to group them together within the onetab list.
I used is for well over 1y and it's OneTab that I always keep opened. Whenever I let loose browsing and I know I have to get back to my focus - right click and move to one-tab for later. Thanks OT team for making this amazing tool.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI will go ahead and shamelessly mention the bookmarks and tabs manager I have been working on. :) We are always working on improving the product and making sure our current 6,000+ users are happy with the extension. If you are looking for a bookmark and tabs manager, and you are familiar with boards and columns similar to Trello, Qlearly might be the solution for you!
Clearly has been one of my favorite tools since it launched. I use more Chrome extensions than most people I know but only a handful are critical to my workflow and get installed on every machine and profile I use. Clearly is one of those critical extensions. Long forgotten and disorganized bookmarks have found new light and new life since I began using Clearly. Together with Workona and TabSnooze I have a perfect system for working in the browser. I am looking forward to watching Clearly develop but I'm not sure it needs any improvement from today.
Takes all the good things that Toby for Chrome was doing and improves upon them. The Trello-like UI allows for easy drag-and-drop organising making it way easier to collect your bookmarks for different projects and purposes.
Its still early days, and so there are still a couple kinks in the armour; the UI for adding bookmarks could be improved, avoiding duplicates isn't obvious and importing/exporting bookmarks seems too much of a manual process.
But so far I'm very impressed with the speed and ease of this fine browser extension — Two thumbs up!
*There is a workaround for this — see Guillaume's post for more.
Its brilliant. It gives you a quick breakdown of what the site is made up of.
My personal fav is that it tells you which theme a Wordpress site is using upfront also shows the extensions used.
Must have for marketers / anyone interested in webdesign.
This is a fun, little Chrome and Firefox add-on that doesn't take up much space, but tells you a lot of valuable information about what services run a website you search! I added the add-on to Chrome > navigate to a Website > click the WhatRuns Icon on my Chrome toolbar and voilà > see what runs! Learn a website's Analytics provider, Web Server, OS, Programming Language, and more! I like the clickable links to learn more, and that you can subscribe to sites. Check out their website and look up the Bug Bounty program: It's a simple idea that "rewards researchers for their efforts in finding out vulnerabilities in our (WhatRuns) product.
- Hands down, it's the best Chrome Extension I have used to date. It is perfect for those who work with content creation, marketing and SEO. It gives keyword's Volume per month, CPC, and competition. In addition, it gives the related keywords and related searches that helps you a lot when you're looking to get your posts ranked by Google. Highly recommended!
- Easily find email addresses from the website you're on
Good product that helps you with customer outreach. Emails can be tricky to come by for most companies and it's better than guessing and checking with NAME@COMPANYNAME.COM.
It's a good product for me. If you are looking for contacts on arabian site for example, you can quickly find the necessary e-mail of CEO with this product
Testing for 2 months already, downloaded in December. Despite the bugs, I can not stop using it, cause for now I can't imagine my inbox not being perfectly organized as it was before. I see product is definitely improving, so I believe the team will deal with all the bugs & conflicts with other extensions. Cause Drag helps me a lot. Thanks for the product.
Extremely useful for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating outside the company - salespeople, support folks, PR people, procurement guys, etc. What I love most is the simplicity of it - which makes it very easy to get your people to adopt it!
- I'd highly recommend using MozBar for instantly checking any website's metrics that you visit. These metrics may be simple, but they will give you an insight about a site's authority. These insights include Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA) and Spam Score. Moreover, if you go with the premium version of the MozBar, then you can avail many more features. Free features are highly recommended.
- For generating revenue in business, sales are one the significant factor that every organisation focus on thus, AeroLeads found to be as one the powerful tool which helps to generate the optimum result for sales and marketing operation. With AeroLeads, you can find the contact detail of your prospective client and can approach them for your sales purpose.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
I use TimeCamp's manual time track. My workflow usually:
- When I want to work on a certain task, for example Project-A, set the timer
- Focus on that task
- Turn of the timer when its done.
One feature that I've not found at other time tracker is TimeCamp allow you to move your tracked time. For example, you accidentally work on task Project-B when you set the timer to Project-A. TimeCamp allow to move your time from Project-A to Project-B.
I have probably used a dozen different time tracking apps & processes.
Recently I had need to track a lot of time & task details on a couple of projects. The issue with most time tracking tools is if they do not exist within your existing software set, it can be a drag to use yet another app. My one exception to this rule is a standalone mobile app which TimeCamp provides.
Currently I am using (and demoing) the free single user license and I have entered about two weeks of time I had been jotting down in a notebook. Time entry is quick, intuitive and flexible with ample room for notes.
There is a companion desktop and downloadable versions which allow you to upgrade for a broader feature set plus integrations and other bells & whistles.
- I like this mainly for 2 reasons: 1. Browsing reddit is ultra fast, and I can go back to my work 2. For those who use reddit as a source of knowledge, this provides a great overview. All in all, this extension has provided me a way of using reddit in my workflow without disrupting it.