Alternative products to Search Grader by Algolia

5 alternative and related products to Search Grader by Algolia

Search Grader by Algolia
A free tool to evaluate your product's search experience
5 Alternatives to Search Grader by Algolia

Find, fix and optimize your site for search engines

Site Auditor quickly analyzes your site to find all of the desktop and mobile SEO issues that may be keeping your site from ranking on search engines like Google.

Around the web
Marketing Land
Yesterday, Seattle-based Moz announced it was laying off more than a quarter of its staff and refocusing the company on "what we love and what our customers value from us: search." At the same time, Nashville-based Raven Tools has announced it is similarly refocusing on its original specialty of search optimization, by releasing a completely rebuilt, standal… See more
3 Alternatives to Site Auditor

Turn natural language questions into Elasticsearch queries

ClearQuery turns natural language questions into Elasticsearch queries. Enable your users to stop writing queries and start asking questions.

Around the web
It's The Perfect Fit In a previous post we discussed how data modeling always starts with the questions you want to ask of your data. We tried to keep that post clear of anything that could start a technology war, but in this one we're going to take a very strong stance.
Liquid Gold The concept of turning data into actionable intelligence is one that has been around for quite some time now. When properly leveraged, data can be used to effectively print money. Businesses know this, so they make tremendous investments in acquiring data and hiring scores of data scientists and data engineers along with the various technology st… See more
No Queries. Just Questions. In today's world it is absolutely imperative that your organization becomes a data driven organization or you can prepare for a reckoning in which the the next disruptive entrant into your industry renders you irrelevant. Consider this: When a network green lights a show, there's a 35% chance it succeeds and a 65% chance it gets c… See more
10 Alternatives to ClearQuery
Discover your next favorite thing

Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.