Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list from the Wunderlist team. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels.Get it
This will eventually replace Wunderlist, however a year in, the improvements are just not there for me to have hope. It's AI baked daily rec…See more
Wunderlist is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.Get it
I used free version and before i decided to buy Premium version Microsoft acquired and made it free for all.
- Pomodoro meets GTD to-do appGet it
Like the reduced functionality of the mobile app, helps with the focus
- Listy is an app to keep track of your favorite things privately using lists. You can save in the same app your favorite movies, books, video games, links or anything you want.Available for iPhone, Android and Apple Watch.Get it
- A completely new Todoist for iOSGet it
- Memorigi is a to-do list, task manager, calendar, planner, and reminder app that makes you feel good. It comes with a great set of features to help you plan and organize your projects and goals.Get it
I have been looking for a perfect yet visually stunning Task Manager or To-Do-List or Reminder and Memorigi is the one. It's visually stunni…See more
- Potluck is the simplest way to plan trips, events, parties, dinners, and more with your friends. Invite your group, divide up a few tasks, and organize something fun together.Get it
Mac TODO Menubar is a simple UI to keep you focused and see your tasks right in your Menubar.Get it
simple and usefull, nevertheless a litte too pricey related to the Limited functions
- Organize your homework, exams, and classes all in one place!Get it
Simple OKR is the dynamic dashboard that uses Objective & Key Results so your team remains focused and inspired to accomplish measurable goals.Get it
TManager is a way to use your calendar as a task manager. It’s a realistic way to plan tasks by scheduling them into the calendar. It has the benefit of displaying how much can get done in the free time available during the day to help improve productivity.Get it
Connecting Tasks with available time leads to a stronger prioritization and comes down to the realization that usually the number of tasks f…See more
Any.do can now start detecting action items automatically in your team’s channels thanks to its powerful AI turbo-charged by billions of anonymized tasksGet it
A complete life logger and life tracker, also a social platform. Track all your life with privacy. Log all your activities, moments and track easily.
Logg is an all-in-one personal diary, logger. Get reminders, statistics, tips and detailed searches in unlimited catagories.
Track all your activities with no need to use any other tracking app.Get it
The app looks promising. I find myself wanting to log every single thing that happened to me. It looks similar to twitter. People can find a…See more
- •Free optionsMost of the apps we use today are designed for work. Sofa is one of the few productivity apps intentionally intended for play.Create lists of apps, books, board games, movies, tv shows, podcasts, music albums, and video games to enjoy later.Get it
- Plot combines your calendar, health and finances to give you a personalized overview of your life so you can manage what’s important. By integrating with your Apple Calendar and Health apps with your finances, Plot pulls-in and organizes your information.Get it
- An efficient and elegant to-do appGet it
- Make things happen with shared to-do lists and calendarsGet it
We are looking at our devices all the time. Put your tasks / todos / notes in the notification area and never forget them again.Get it
Never forget your homework with The Homework App.
Add, View and Complete your homework the easy way. With The Homework App you can...
- Add subtasks, a convenient way to organize projects and tasks that have multiple steps
- Color code your subjects!
- Dashboard to see what's up
- Pictures say 1000 words, take a photo and attach it to your task
- Add your instructor's details so you can stay in the loop
- In-app calendar, see your tasks on a daily, monthly or yearly basis
- Make sure you don't forget your homework with reminders
- Get help with your homeworkGet it
- beforeShutdown :- a todo list application for macOS- reminds you of your tasks when you power off your machine.- accessible from the menu bar- minimal functionalityDemo video: https://youtu.be/3EDC8ny7KEoGet it