Alternative products to Any.do 3.0
Organize all aspects of your life with Any.do
16 alternative and related products to Any.do 3.0
TManager is a way to use your calendar as a task manager. It’s a realistic way to plan tasks by scheduling them into the calendar. It has the benefit of displaying how much can get done in the free time available during the day to help improve productivity.
A complete life logger and life tracker, also a social platform. Track all your life with privacy. Log all your activities, moments and track easily.
Logg is an all-in-one personal diary, logger. Get reminders, statistics, tips and detailed searches in unlimited catagories.
Track all your activities with no need to use any other tracking app.
Never forget your homework with The Homework App.
Add, View and Complete your homework the easy way. With The Homework App you can...
- Add subtasks, a convenient way to organize projects and tasks that have multiple steps
- Color code your subjects!
- Dashboard to see what's up
- Pictures say 1000 words, take a photo and attach it to your task
- Add your instructor's details so you can stay in the loop
- In-app calendar, see your tasks on a daily, monthly or yearly basis
- Make sure you don't forget your homework with reminders
- Get help with your homework
What is the best app to track and manage daily routine/schedule?
Which is the best minimalistic TODO manager app?
Any to-do app which helps to track both recurring tasks and new tasks?
What is a minimalistic task manager app?
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.