Crello tech stack
💡 All the pro tips
Questions about Crello
According to many users, Crello is better for designing animated graphics, while Canva really shines when creating static graphics. Overall, Canva seems to be the crowd favorite - it has been around longer, is more popular, and provides its users more templates, better features, greater integration, and more editing capability. With that being said, Crello still commands an impressive following, with many customers considering it an excellent alternative to Canva and the more affordable option.
Using Crello, you can create anything from social media content to printable graphics. You can create designs from scratch using custom dimensions or start designing much faster with the help of 70+ ready-to-use design formats and templates.
Yes, Crello's Starter Plan is free. Crello also offers a Pro Plan which includes more features for $7.99 per month. Crello's Pro Plan includes the following features"
- Download projects and royalty-free files without limits
- 50K+ static and animated graphic design template
- 1M+ free premium images
- Thousands of full HD video clips and animations
- Instant access to 200M+ royalty free files from Depositphotos
- Invite team members and design together
- Easily create branded content with Brand Kits
- Remove backgrounds from images
- #2 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on August 29, 2017
- #2 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on August 29. 2017
- #4 Product of the Month on Product Hunt for August 2017