Do you use APPFOLLOW?
AppFollow is an integrated service for working with app stores. It includes tools for App Store Optimization, customer support automation, organic install increase, competitor research, app performance monitoring and analysis.
Make data-driven decisions to build tremendous CX
Unlock product insights & manage app reviews from one place
Save time and resources growing your mobile apps & games
What people like about APPFOLLOW
design and ease of use. Read reviews
Based on 189 reviews
Leave a review
- LaunchAppFollow empowers mobile teams to unlock the needs of their customers and make winning strategic decisions based on actual data derived across the app stores.•
- LaunchAppFollow gives you the tools to turn customer reviews into customer satisfaction for your app. It automatically segments your & your competitors’ feedback into useful categories & metrics that product & marketing can use to build a better app & drive growth.•
- Announcement#3 Product of the dayAppFollow 6.0 ranked 3rd Product of the day for Sep 21, 2020 with 385 upvotes and 14 commentsSep 21, 2020
- LaunchIntroducing AppFollow 6.0! AppFollow helps product, support and marketing teams save time and effort when monitoring and managing app performance, ratings, reviews, and organic growth. Now with automation, Tableau, Zapier integrations and more.•
- LaunchAre you looking to adjust your customer support strategy in turbulent times? Automate your support workflows and help mobile app users in less time with Customer Support Automation Tool: find critical issues, respond to reviews, and grow customer satisfaction.•
- Announcement#2 Product of the dayAppFollow 5.0 ranked 2nd Product of the day for Sep 17, 2019 with 376 upvotes and 35 commentsSep 17, 2019
- LaunchIntroducing AppFollow 5.0!All-in-one service to win in app stores: sentiment reviews analysis, competitive analysis, keywords research, ASO analytics, reply to reviews tool, integration with Jira, Salesforce, Telegram and more!•
For everyone who has an app or game & uses Zendesk.
Mobile App Review Monitor delivers user reviews as Zendesk tickets.
Once you reply to them, the response is automatically posted in App Store or Google Play — even Zendesk can’t do that.•