Pregunta Repuesta

Browse Stack Overflow in Spanish 🇪🇸

Only 20% of the world speaks English but most of our accumulated programming knowledge is English-only. We're going to use machine learning to translate Stack Overflow into 50+ languages to level up coders in the other 80% of the world.
discussion
Would you recommend this product?
No reviews yet
Brad Dwyer
Maker
I like building stuff
This is our first step towards translating Stack Overflow into the world's other languages. So far we've translated the top 10 most popular questions and their top-voted answers. We're hoping to use this initial data to train a neural machine translation model to translate the rest into other languages.
Share
WolfWaveI cant stop learning, help.
Brad Dwyer
Maker
I like building stuff
@wolfwave I wrote a bit about it here; Stack Overflow’s communities in other languages are tiny. My goal is to translate the wealth of English content into many of the other languages of the world. https://medium.com/@braddwyer/th...
Share