Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Easy to use, beautiful to look at, enhances productivityCons:
Can't think of any - some people may say that they won't want to pay for it.
Really intuitive design that suits the way I work perfectly - I love the fact your day's tasks get moved off the main screen if not completed with a reminded to review them. Massively helps reduce clutterSam Haseltine has used this product for one month.
no desktop version
I’d love to see a desktop version of this app with integration across windows and mac. Top priority featured:
- weekly view with tasks that can be added to a specific day with one click
- ability to make sub tasks
- tasks can be dragged to rearrange priority within a day or moved across days
- toggle to view / hide completed tasks
- toggle for light / dark mode
- minimalistic interface with high quality typographyGene Gerzhoy has used this product for one week.