GitKraken is a Git GUI client for Windows, Mac and Linux. It helps developers become more productive and efficient with Git. It's free for non-commercial use.
- Lovely GUI
- Easy to use and read visually
- Pretty intuitiveCons:
- Setting up auth with Git providers was a pain
- No option to push tags with commits (have to push them separately and individually)
Made the jump from Sourcetree after their Windows app started getting really bloated and slow, really enjoy the speed difference between the two, and dark themes always give a bonus.
As stated above, the only feature from ST I'd like to see in GK is the ability to push tags with commits, and push all tagsShaun Wall has used this product for one year.
- easy to setup and use
- smooth integration with GH, BB, GL
- Turned rebasing into a joy
- high cadence of updatesCons:
In rare cases it can take a few seconds to pick up on changes
GitKraken was where I finally got into using rebase as part of my daily flow. It has really helped me work through quite a number of complicated merges as wellMordechai Zuber has used this product for one year.