Say Adiós to unnecessary interruptions!
How it works:
1. Emails only get delivered into your inbox at the times you specify (e.g. 7am, 1pm and 5pm).
2. Choose email exceptions, which will always be delivered immediately (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Need to access an email urgently? No problem - just click 'Deliver emails now' in Adiós.
I'd be worried that Google will add this to Gmail someday.
If Google doesn't add this, I'd be worried about a developer making an add-on. it is a time-based rule that diverts e-mails to folder and then dumps them back to the inbox at certain times.John Faig has never used this product.
- It helps eliminate distractions of constant emails flooding your inbox.
- Schedule them for the time(s) that works best
-Wish they would add ability to Whitelist entire domains (They are already looking into this though)
Have been using this for about a month and love that I don't get distracted by constant flow of emails throughout the day. All emails are attached to a label if you really want to "peek" before the scheduled delivery time(s) you've set-up.Joe Gramc has used this product for one month.