Which of your marketing projects has proven to be the most profitable?

Zekiye Nur Kesici
10 replies
Hello, Product Hunters! What is your favorite marketing project that works for the best for your brand? For example, we tried reddit marketing and it worked well for our brand.

Replies

Aaric Evans
google search ads generally work well as it is multipurpose, it helped us with creating brand awareness and getting extra leads along with organic seo
Soner Alemdar
Highly targeted Instagram and FB ads
Venessa Perez
@mark_pavlyukovskyy what's the turn around time from when you launch to when you see traffic @mark_pavlyukovskyy this tends to be my go-to as well but I do get inpatient :-)
Melissa Phillips
The email marketing campaign I ran last year was the clear winner. Crafted a series of personalized emails, used smart segmentation, and the ROI was just stellar. Not as flashy as social campaigns, but email can be gold if done right.
Kavita
FB ads and Reddit organic posts.
Tim
SEO has definitely been the most profitable in the long term, but it's a long and slow process that doesn't bear much fruit in the first 6 months or so. It's hard to quickly test the viability of a product with SEO. For that you're better off with paid traffic.
Carol Williams
Created personalized emails, utilized smart segmentation, and achieved outstanding ROI.
Gary Ramirez
The email marketing campaign I ran last year was incredibly successful as I created personalized emails, utilized smart segmentation, and achieved an outstanding ROI.
Shajedul Karim
profitable projects? the ones that are inherently human, driven by authentic conversations. here's why: 1. newsletter: started small. grew organically. not just promo but real talk, insights, experiences. people love stories. they connect. more subscribers, more reach. 2. social media: personal, not corporate. real-time interactions. added value, not sales pitch. shared journey, not just achievements. authenticity resonates. 3. partnerships: synergistic alliances. cross-promotions. shared audiences. 4. content: blog posts, educational, insightful, entertaining. value first, sale second. people came, they learned, they stayed. 5. community building: not a project but an ongoing effort. answering questions, participating in discussions, offering help. marketing isn't just ads, it's relationships. remember that people buy from people. be a person, not a logo. connect, don't just sell. you're not marketing to demographics, but to individuals with dreams, fears, hopes. meet them there.