Which AI tool you mostly used for your development related work? Suggest here.

Ghost Kitty
30 replies

Replies

Alvaro Villalba Perez
GPT, Bard most of the time
Alex AI
ChatGPT - idea generation Perplexity - research Leonardo - image generation
Jamie L
Congratulations on your golden medal and impressive streak, Sylvia! Your positive impact on the community is clear, and I'm looking forward to seeing the great products you'll hunt this year. 🌟🚀
I frequently use GitHub Copilot, Kamran; it's like having a coding pair partner who's always there to suggest code snippets and functions. What's your go-to AI tool for development?
Sabaat Parasad
Developed by Google, TensorFlow is an open-source machine learning framework widely used for building and training deep learning models. It supports both neural network and traditional machine learning models.
Tyler Loyd
Scikit-learn is a simple and efficient tool for data analysis and modeling. It provides a range of machine learning algorithms and is widely used for tasks such as classification, regression, clustering, and more.
Aarav Krishna
Keras is an open-source high-level neural networks API written in Python. It is often used as an interface for building neural networks on top of other popular deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow.
Indiana Joshi
Jupyter Notebooks are an interactive computing environment widely used for data analysis, visualization, and machine learning. They support various programming languages, including Python and R.
George Lewis
The Python libraries are fundamental for data manipulation and numerical operations, respectively. They are extensively used in data preprocessing and analysis tasks.
Dennis Harris
spaCy is an open-source library for advanced natural language processing (NLP) in Python. It provides pre-trained models and tools for various NLP tasks.
Sophia Williams
I've been heavily relying on GitHub Copilot for coding—it's like having a co-developer suggesting code snippets and functions. For debugging and optimizing code, I often turn to TensorBoard to visualize TensorFlow graph runs and performance.
Loane
Chat gpt, Google bard, opus clip, writesonic
Ilya Spike
The most used would be Github Copilot - after months of work this thing becomes pretty good.
Notionxyz
I use chatGPT and copilot
Anthony Wright
The Python libraries are fundamental for data manipulation and numerical operations, respectively. They are extensively used in data preprocessing and analysis tasks.