What you mean by the art of selling?😳

Prem Saini
5 replies
Hello PH community! How are y'all? Been seeing a lot of new launches and supporting them and this made me to start my newsletter of my own. I finally after holding back and thinking of starting yet have published my first article :) "The Growth Flow🌿" https://www.linkedin.com/newslet... The newsletter will consist of: 1. Industry Trends & Tips 2. My journey and learnings 3. Tools to help you navigate Also if you have any particular topic that you want me to cover I am open for suggestions. Thank you PH community!❤️

Replies

Anjali N
What a great read! 🫶🏻
Jake Tital
Good luck with the newsletter launch! WIll sign up for the newsletter now. Also i have an interesting AI Web Pixel Identification Technology tool to look into.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey Gurkaran Singh!👋 Congrats on launching your newsletter, "The Growth Flow🌿" - love the name! It's great to see you diving into the art of selling with your industry insights and tips. Looking forward to reading about your journey and learning from your experiences. Keep up the awesome work, and here's to many more successful editions of your newsletter!💪📈 #TechLife #DataScienceNerd