What's your go-to beauty product, and why do you love it?

Rofy Okyere-Forson
13 replies
Curious to hear about y'alls products!

Replies

Uma Venugopal
(more in the skincare category) I love my SPF. Will never step out without applying it.
Ghazal Dewar
@uma_venugopal same here. Since my sunscreen is tinted, it basically replaced my everyday foundation.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
I don't have many beauty products that I use .. Does after shave count? 😂
Rofy Okyere-Forson
@tunc_emran 😂 I am sure it counts, Yavuz! The "beauty" term is quite broad enough and covers a lot. Thanks for sharing though.
Insane Perfumes
Nothinggg... I repeat nothing!!! makes you more attractive when you smell great. recently I came across some amazing Designer inspired perfumes and I swear I feel more confident through out the day at my field work.
Jessica Vilana
I really like hair products. I was a little hesitant to try a hair wig. I mean what if it looked weird?! Thankfully, I didn't have any problem with the hair wig. They look beautiful and most importantly I can wear it without worrying about what people might think of my appearance. I got one at glueless wigs website, whwre are so many great products.
Amanda Trincher
Anything to do with reducing aging, and the like. There are quite a few solutions that can help you in this situation, one of them is products that can help you rejuvenate the skin, tighten it or make other accents more noticeable. For example, I buy Xeomin products online US, which did an excellent job and was pleased with the result
Tuy Pin
Not mine but my wife's favorite product is Extension Lashes and as per her Extension lashes enhance natural beauty, boosting her confidence. βλεφαριδεσ eliminate the need for mascara, simplifying her daily routine. Their long-lasting allure captivates her, making feel glamorous and ready for any occasion.
Viscanzo Smith
Simple market the product on Instagram using influencers. I also launched the lidocaine spray 10 and advertise it like a charm and it helps me a lot.