What's your favorite way to de-stress or relax?

Neha
33 replies

Replies

Lindsay Davis
taking a long shower 🚿
Çağla Çağlar
Meditation 🙏🏼
Neha
@uxcagla This is one of the best ways to relax. Moreover, I believe that if we make it a regular practice, we can prevent stressful situations from arising in the first place.
Vincent Lonij
Video games 🏎️
Neha
@nickanisimov Which Sport you love to do NIck?
Andrey Bozhjev
Cook something delicious with an original serving that pleases the eye
Neha
@andrey_bozhjev Oh, really? That's lovely, Andrey. Cooking as a way to de-stress is truly wonderful. Firstly, it helps you relax, and secondly, you get to prepare something delicious to enjoy yourself or share with others. It's a win-win situation for you and everyone else involved.
AndreaWang
Getting a massage! It's been such a gamer changer for me
Harris Cheng
For me it's the simplest way - sleeping (or napping)! Whenever I find myself less motivated, less patient, hard to focus, I take a nap. Many people think taking naps is a sign of laziness. In fact, some tech giants such as Tencent encourage their employees to take afternoon naps. One of my friends who work there told me there is a one-hour compulsory nap time after the lunch hour, where the office lights are all switched off (maybe gone a bit too far for being compulsory though lol) So there is definitely enough study to prove sleeping or napping is actually very effective in rebooting your productivity!✨
Neha
@harrischh, Nice! I agree that sleeping or taking a nap is one of the simplest and most effective ways to rejuvenate ourselves. BUT, it can be challenging to achieve restful sleep when stress and continuous thoughts keep revolving in our minds.
yash
GYMNINGGGGGGGGG>.....
Miculino
A glass of Peaky Blinders. Or two. Or maybe three.
Mia Perry
For me, nothing beats a good run outdoors.
Neha
@mia_perry88 Agree! Nothing quite like a good run outdoors. It's refreshing and it just feels amazing.
Arbaaz
Going running with my daughter! OR even just observe or play with her - she is just 1.7yrs old but she wants to imitate us! It's really fascinating to watch her develop her own personality! :)
Neha
@arbaazio That sounds wonderful! Playing with kids is truly a precious and relaxing experience. It brings us so much joy and helps us unwind completely.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Hiking or nature retreat
Tin Chung
Learn new technology