What or who helped you understand your product value?

Inara Kadyrova
9 replies

Replies

Kwaku Amprako
Several years of creative experience, speaking to business consultants and have a direct meeting with my target audience.
User feedback?
Working closely with our development team helped me gain a deeper understanding of the technology behind our product and how it can be applied to real-world scenarios.
Ashley Smith
Trial and error, customer feedback, and a lot of late-night brainstorming sessions with my team helped me truly understand the value of our product
Customer feedback :)
Neder Ghadhab
In the specific case of Zulla, for which I am also CMO, working together with the development team and making calls with customers allowed me to understand the true usefulness of the product. I use it every day, and it has obviously become very useful to me, but by listening to customers I realized that some things that I personally thought were of minor importance were instead of enormous value to others. Having a mindset based on the customer and not the product helps you build solutions ti value, and because of the very logic of the customer-based mindset, there is no better evaluator than the customer himself.
Tanzirul Huda
First paid customer😄